Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat, Chatbots, Customer Support, Helpdesk, FAQ

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lgfitnessequipment Com

Time spent using app About 1 month

LG Fitness Equipment loves Tidio! It has done wonders for our conversion rates, and building relationships with customers. - Thanks

Vortex Hand Dryer

an Amazing App! 5 stars! Very easy to use and looks like free to use. Great work guys!

Bestdestinycarries

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! Great mobile and desktop apps as well, makes communication seamless between my team and our customers!

Trapsteamstore

I've used another chat app before that I was very happy with when I ran my craft store. I decided to try something a little different this time with my jewelry store and I am so glad that I did! I didn't know how much I was missing out on. So happy I found it!

Steampunk, Victorian, and Vintage Inspired Jewelry
est.2015, Website launching on 09/30/2016

Standout

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Really enjoying this chat app. Very easy to manage more than one chat at a time. Excellent support. Love the mobile app. Great look on screen. I look forward to more robust visitor info.

No joke, just closed a sale via chat while typing this review. :-)

Nice Modern Menswear

Awesome functionality. Currently on Nicemodernmenswear.com
My favorite part is downloading the PC "app" and getting a notification every time a new visitor comes to the store!

Savage Supplements Llc

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing live chat app! Makes the customet engagement on the website look very professional. Like you have a team standing by waiting to answer questions. This is a must have for any retail e commerce businesses.

Leather Gallery Za

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great product, In just a few days it has helped us communicate with our customers online a provide piece of mind to them which has resulted in greater sales. We are delighted with how easy it us to work and how well it runs.

Hoverboardox

Location China

Great great products, really did help with boosting businesss. Tons of thanks.

Thingstozenabout

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I love this app and looking forward to chatting with new customers. Also, the Tidio customer support team is very helpful!