Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited May 29, 2020

Really helpful- great support! I still haven't used this even once. Looking for something that is easy to use. Because I'm not really tech savvy. But No worries, The support teams are extremely helpful and nice.

Rora
Japan
Time spent using app: 21 days
April 9, 2020

The service is professional, great and very satisfying!!I will use this app all the time and the experience is great!!

7GEGE
China
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 6, 2020

the best marketing app! it made over $91k in a month! recommended for every eCom business! thank you guys!

ZCRAVE
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 26, 2020

It seems like a good app. Nice chat with customer service. 100% recommend. :) Just Facebook Policy sucks. But they have sorted it out. Thanks a lot.

Guru Muscle
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited January 21, 2020

Amazing support from the app support team (special kudos to Eligjius) who supported us even over holidays to support our marketing event ..Would continue working with Tobi for the coming events of my company

enfashop-hk-dev
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 21, 2020

We are using Tobi app for a major sales event in the Greater China region as part of our online to offline order confirmation flow. The team has been super helpful in creating a custom flow for our company, in which the a QR code corresponding to the order number+ mobile number is automatically added in the body of the SMS. Thanks Tobi team for the excellent support and handling our requirement , making the execution super easy

美贊臣e訂購
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited January 14, 2020

Their support team is really helpful and really stuck it out with me until I resolve the issue I had. I am not a technical person so I do not have the easiest time setting up apps and learning how to use them. I'm glad that Tobi support is very understanding and helpful in this regard.

Xolvu™️
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 13, 2020

Love this app! We've been through about 6 trials of other texting apps and they were all flawed. This app is worlds apart from anything else out there. Don't miss out! You'll love it too.

Without Limits™ Runners Essentials
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 8, 2020

i use this apps to increase my sales , the customer service is great, and easy to use...............

Kyliefy PH
Philippines
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 16, 2019

Our store uses this app. So far it shows great. Support is really fast and friendly, replies even on holidays.

Geronimo Men Underwear & Swimwear