Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Tobi. SMS Marketing Automation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
TobiBots
4.7
January 21, 2020

We are using Tobi app for a major sales event in the Greater China region as part of our online to offline order confirmation flow. The team has been super helpful in creating a custom flow for our company, in which the a QR code corresponding to the order number+ mobile number is automatically added in the body of the SMS. Thanks Tobi team for the excellent support and handling our requirement , making the execution super easy

美贊臣e訂購
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited January 14, 2020

Their support team is really helpful and really stuck it out with me until I resolve the issue I had. I am not a technical person so I do not have the easiest time setting up apps and learning how to use them. I'm glad that Tobi support is very understanding and helpful in this regard.

Xolvu™️
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 13, 2020

Love this app! We've been through about 6 trials of other texting apps and they were all flawed. This app is worlds apart from anything else out there. Don't miss out! You'll love it too.

Without Limits™ Runners Essentials
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 8, 2020

i use this apps to increase my sales , the customer service is great, and easy to use...............

Kyliefy PH
Philippines
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 16, 2019

Our store uses this app. So far it shows great. Support is really fast and friendly, replies even on holidays.

Geronimo Men Underwear & Swimwear