4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its time-saving features, notably reducing customer inquiries about order status. They appreciate the user-friendly interface, real-time tracking, and robust security. The customer support team is praised for their quick and effective problem-solving. Merchants also commend the professional tracking page, multi-carrier integration, and custom order status options. The app is recognized for its easy installation, ability to decrease customer service requests, and cost-effectiveness.

March 24, 2017

Doesn't work. For some orders, it doesn't show the tracking info. For the orders fulfilled in different packages, it shows only information for half of them.

Limette Swimwear
Russia
December 26, 2019

La aplicación parece buena, pero debería permitir hacer el rastreo sólo con el número de pedido, me parece que se deberían darnos esa opción y dejar nos decidir si pedimos mas datos o solo uno para decirle a nuestros clientes dónde se encuentra su pedido. hacer fácil y simple, pedirle más datos me parece complicarle la vida a ellos.

Lovs
Peru
ShopPad Inc. replied December 27, 2019

Hi Romel,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Since Shopify order numbers are sequential (#1001, #1002, etc), Tracktor asks for an order number AND email address as a security measure to protect your customers and their information. When a customer clicks "track order" from a notification (like an order or shipping confirmation email) their order number and email address are pre-populated without requiring them to type this in. We share your ambition of reducing friction for shoppers and believe that our approach provides a good balance of ease-of-use while also protecting customer privacy. -Annette (Director of Customer Success, ShopPad)

October 9, 2019

I really wanted this app on my site to help build trust with potential customers. I was a bit nervous because some coding had to be done, but Mandy stepped in and did it all for me. It was a weight off my mind. Thanks guys!

XtremeTeez
Japan
August 23, 2017

Love this app. Really helpful and well designed. I'd recomend it.

Onliwood
June 10, 2017

Great app with a lot of features. But the best part about this app is the helpful team that follows with it. Great job, and thanks for the help!

Xtreme Sport As
Norway
Edited November 17, 2020

Perfect! Great customer service they take the time to do small fixes for you and are super kind. App can translate the languge of the shipping pages and people can easily track where their package is, as well as you can track where your orders are with a great and effective database.

Kings Jersey
Sweden
Edited December 6, 2018

Does exactly what I need and the support is excellent. If you're looking for a great tracking app I wouldn't recommend anything else.

Gaggle Fck
July 9, 2019

Their customer care is outstanding ! They fixed numerous setup challenges in a blink of an eye and the result is terrific!

lejolimaillot
About 9 hours using the app
June 17, 2017

wow amazing app get this now

Laughing Stitch
About 5 hours using the app
March 9, 2018

I have been recommended by a friend. He gave me a great return so I will test it !!!

Lecoincuisine