Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 2, 2015

Great customer service and a very clean looking app.

Josh Baskin Toys
Time spent using app: About 5 years
July 1, 2015

App works great and the support is amazing! I needed some tweaking on my theme to make it look better and I had CSS code quickly from the developer to fix it. Very happy! Thank you.

Zen Yarn Garden Inc
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 1, 2015

Great app and we like that it brings the customers back to our website to track their orders potentially leading to another sale. Also the support staff was quick to respond and add a feature from a suggestion email.

Kaleb Kendama
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 30, 2015

I like it a lot but the it seems the progress bar doesn't change color. It has stayed green for me.

Custom Soccer Jerseys
Time spent using app: 19 days
June 24, 2015

I love this APP. It's helps out a lot for my store

Richgirlscloset
Time spent using app: About 3 years
June 24, 2015

Great app, quick install and fantastic customer support. Customers started to use the app straight away. 5 Stars+

London Lingerie Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 23, 2015

We're excited to get started using Tracktor! Great app, so far. :)

Kawaiicrate
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 18, 2015

Simple install... online in minutes

Very clean interface, easy... great app for any site

No features though... hope they can add more layouts, and ability to change some graphics etc in the future, but its pretty clean

A huge wish to have would somehow be ability to add custom order status prior to the shipping... so someone could see the entire process for those of us that assemble products.

Esacc
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
June 18, 2015

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the app- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the customer service! Great addition to our site - customers love it! Many thanks to the Tracktor team!

Shopmillcrestvintage
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
June 16, 2015

I downloaded and added this app to my store, and it really is a great application, very efficient. Professional design. I recommend installing

Ma Pr Sales