4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time tracking, and robust security. It's praised for its ability to create multiple order statuses, reducing customer inquiries. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and provides a professional tracking page. Many commend the quick and efficient customer support team, appreciating the app's functionality and time-saving features.

June 30, 2015

I like it a lot but the it seems the progress bar doesn't change color. It has stayed green for me.

Custom Soccer Jerseys
19 days using the app
January 20, 2018

Working find, easy to integrate, nice look, but it would be a 5 stars apps if:
You can track more than 1 tracking number in an order, faster response customer support & have notification to customer for each status update prior to shipment.

Theaubergines
Indonesia
17 days using the app
May 4, 2019

I actually like the app definitely good! BUT man it can get expensive, Look into other options if you cant afford at least the 100 a month option. Because once you pass 100 orders the price jumps to 100 a month!

Fanny Pack Shoppe
18 days using the app
October 24, 2018

Was about to upgrade to business for $29.95, which is totally fine but they have almost tripled the price now and as marketers do, giving 30% off now, on a price that has gone up 300-400%. L O L!!!. Absolute extortion and other apps will do the same for way less. Super disappointed with this app and company.

FreakyPet
Cyprus
11 days using the app
August 6, 2018

Haven't used it yet but just installed and I have really high expectations! Love it so far though and will be following up.

Thecolorsage
11 days using the app
July 9, 2019

Their customer care is outstanding ! They fixed numerous setup challenges in a blink of an eye and the result is terrific!

lejolimaillot
France
About 9 hours using the app
March 7, 2019

I hate to leave bad reviews, but I dont know how this app has a 4.9 ratings! Support is none existent, the app doesn't work with my shop. Track simply doesn't return any info where as their competitors who offer free 100 orders per month works like charm. I contacted them and told them this but no answer was given.

Seriously guys you should up your game if you want to charge premium prices compared to other apps. Being the worst in tech and support and want to charge the highest simply doesn't work..

Bagilio
United Arab Emirates
8 days using the app
June 27, 2018

Installed it today and working great on my site at bestinvariety.com! I contacted customer service via chat with my initial issue and I was helped right away with no waiting. Very happy with the app! Thank you.

Gloristan
About 7 hours using the app
January 21, 2019

Constant harassment through email during the small trial

once your past the 5 orders of the trial everyone gets turned off until you upgrade ... just that was enough for me to not try any further

Natural Lice Products
6 days using the app
June 1, 2018

I read lots of good reviews. I'm still new here and I wanna try this app

Inside My Vax