Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Moon Tales

We are using this app for our brand new e-commerce. Karen helped us implementing few things we needed and she did a brilliant job! Communication is amazing and the guys are really keen to help! We can only recommend this app. Thank you!

brainbubbles

Love that app :)
It's easy to use and translates everything in the shop. Flawless!
Absolutely recommended :)

DiscoveryMall

really good, saves a lot of time. It took me 20 mins to set up a total different website, and I believe this will increase my revenue.

Tatiana Gil de la Visitación

So good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sawasdee Thai Étterm Budapest

I have been using this app for my store, and it is very easy to use, and suits my purpose. I am also very impressed with the speedy customer support responses. Highly recommend it.

Panama Shoppin

increíble el tiempo que pase sin descubrir que existía esta aplicación. me ha hecho la vida mas fácil. Creo que de aquí en adelante mi interacción con el cliente sera mucho mejor

GIGI TOYS

I was looking for translation app. Works as described. Easy to use. Amazing, professional and quick support team !

Grove Dial

Cool app and thnak you for the free app. Now I can serve a wider demographic with a more professional site

TPE Protect

the app is easy to handle. good quality of AI translation. manual adaptations are possible and can be done by keyword search.

PlantyEco

Wasted time translating 2000 words with this app only to find out it’s not compatible with pages built with PageFLy editor.

What’s more, I have to pay to export the manual translations I did.

Plain ridiculous.