Hextom: Translate My Store

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 11, 2021

This app is excellent. The AI translations are really good (we used French, German and Spanish) and if you want to change anything it's really easy to go in and alter it. There is a word search which is really helpful so that you don't have to trawl through all the pages. Also, really happy that it's going to improve SEO. The support team are responsive and helpful if you have questions. Definitely recommend this.

Alchemist of Eden
Ireland
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 10, 2021

Exactly what I needed. Easy to handle and a nice overlay. Only the Metadata won't be saved for 100% manually, but could be my App for Metadata, or something else.

Vase-Online
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 7, 2021

Very easy and helpful. I hope this adds the customer centric view I am intending. I would recommend this to all.

Arfan Furniture Trading
United Arab Emirates
June 4, 2021

This app is exactly what i was looking for. It let's me translate every block. And works with the app: Layouthub.

ProTechshopnl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 4, 2021

I really like this app, comparing with other translation app, for me this is the best, in the free package you can get enough features

Shades Tech
Oman
June 3, 2021

Love it! it is free and powerful! Love it so much! Do not now what to write any more.................

WaterVolt
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited June 2, 2021

Easy to use and variety of languages to help translate your shop for all customers around the world.

illis.shop
May 31, 2021

Hasta el momento me ha funcionado super bien. Me gusta mucho la apariencia del desplegable en mi página web

Chantal Bernsau
Chile
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 27, 2021

Absolutly the greatest translation app! Easy to use, includes many options and that also in the Free Plan.

Beluga Kids
Switzerland
May 26, 2021

This app it's really easy to use and the customer service is great. They answered me super fast and solved my problem easily!! 5* well deserved.

Ostro gourmet