Hextom: Translate My Store

Translate stores & 3rd party Apps + Multi currency, BFCM sales

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Dr. Füchs - Pharmaceuticals

Location Croatia
Time spent using app About 20 hours

A good App so far & good customer service who have reached me by mail when they have read I had a problem. 5 starts till the moment!

Pantertje

Location Netherlands

I used this app to translate my store. When I had a problem with the language of my new theme, they immediately took care of it and the communication was very fast and friendly!

ROKKO Bracelets

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 1 day

This app really helped me out translating my store. The AI translation works pretty well and I´m more than satisfied.

ECONOVA Shop

Location Portugal

Tha app is good and I use manual and automatic translation. I had a few issues with my page theme and this app but at the end the support team managed to resolved all my issues really quick. thanks a lot.

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

Time spent using app About 1 month

the app works well, had some issues with customer service, but was able to fix it quickly. thank you

Napoli Caffé

Location Switzerland

Not a bad app, but the support is not-existent. I wrote an email one week ago, and I am still waiting. I am removing my subscription

Capricho Online

Location Brazil

o melhor de todos por eu consigo editar manualmente da forma que eu quiser e fica muito bom com as bandeiras

CABALLEROS skincare products

Location Bahrain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good app and very helpful support team. It has many translating methods and the Manual translation is free & Unlimited Forever!

Savoni Boutique

Location Italy

Amazing app! Does exactly what it tells to do! Very easy to use. I love the option that i can translate manually, so im sure that translations are 100% correct. I had some small issue and their team handled it in no time. Awsome customer service. Thank you!

HÉLIZ

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just started using this app and so far I am very satisfied. Thank you for providing this app for free.
It would be helpful if you could also add a tutorial or in the FAQ section of the App how to insert the language selector into the header for Mobile. Big thanks!