Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

arianne shoes

So easy to work with this app. I recommend it so much! It has tutorials to know how to use it. I like it!

À l'abri de la Tempête

Frendly user for non professional web manager!
I did everything I need to, have had very quick and usefull assistance.

Marchesi Pancrazi

very good and easy to use the app for the translation of the web site with shopify good for international ecommerce

Franchefsco

Fantastic app! Very easy to use to manage translations to different languages. Support team is very helpful and quick to respond.

Nymph

I'm using it from one hour. It's pretty simple, good and free app (for manual translation). Probably i'll stay with that app. Good job !

Merrysunglassesjag

Ho usato questa app per tradurre il sito in due lingue, un pò complicata da capire ma una volta cominciata ad usare ha veramente delle grandi potenzialità sopratutto quando vendi in più parti del mondo

Cantina Pisoni

I've had some problem with the app (depending on the theme used that was too old), but Hextom, in the person of Karen, gave me great support service. She replied every day to all my questions and helped me a lot. Thanks!

Wastix

Very easy to use and you don’t have to pay for a subscription for it to work. Recommended 5/5. Options too add a language selector included in the app and will redirect users to their browser’s language.

Born Classic And Co

Great support service. They replied in less than a day and helped me with all my doubts sending me screenshots and all the info I needed.

he × she

من اجمل التطبيقات التي تساعد التاجر على تنويع زوار المتجر، كذلك يجعل المتجر يبدو اكثر اناقه وفخامه