UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

ecomspect

Time spent using app 1 day

I had an amazing customer service! She helped me thorugh every step and while I didn't know much and had loads of questions, everything worked out.

October 27, 2022

We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

We’re always looking for ways to improve our services to the customers, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

Johnnys Clipper

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

This App is everything I searched for. The support is more than great, Helped me with so much problems and solved everything. The design on the shop is so clean, and also the backend looks good, so you can find everything you want.

October 26, 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our app. We are always happy to help merchants like you

Lovetree Products

Brilliant. I only use the free version currently but it's already converted a customer. I had an issue with the offer showing correctly and the support is nothing short of 5 stars. Very quick and very helpful. I highly recommend this company and it's app.

October 24, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Stanzerproducts

Location France

Le service d'aide est vraiment super ! Cela m'a beaucoup aidé dans le problème que j'avais. L'application est super !

October 24, 2022

Merci pour la critique positive! Nous aimons entendre nos clients, en particulier lorsque nos produits et notre assistance peuvent faire une différence positive pour eux.

Merci encore, et nous espérons avoir de vos nouvelles bientôt!

En cas de questions supplémentaires, veuillez nous contacter à support@helixo.co ou via notre chat intégré à l'application. Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider.

- Équipe d'assistance Helixo

Versanses.de

Location Vietnam

verry good, i having used the app 4 years and it helped my store very much <3 thanks. it's very convenient

October 19, 2022

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are super glad you loved the app and our support. We are always happy to help merchants like you

Deathwish Inc

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great customer service! We had some customization that needed to be done it was handled quickly. Exactly what we needed.

October 18, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

-Helixo Support team

Foto Franz GmbH

Location Germany

We use this app to create custom Bundles and Upsells for different Products.
The support helped me multiple Times to set the App up and chance minor things to my liking!
I really can recommend the App

October 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and recommend our app.

Zonedster

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, ticks all boxes. Support Team's awesome, they helped me with a lots of customisation issues that I had. Can't recommend them enough.

October 8, 2022

licase

Location Israel

Great app highly recommended, widgets look great.
live support is available for any question quickly.

October 6, 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our app. Your words really made my day. We are always happy to help merchants like you

Flying Tiger Copenhagen

Location Denmark

It is a great app, highly recommended for your Shopify store and the support team is very helpful and fast response

October 4, 2022