UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 5, 2020

I used this app to set my very first quantity break. I had some trouble on the installation but the support was very fast, helpful and friendly! They spent quite some time with me installing and setting my funnel! And now I'm ready to go! Great app', great design great support : I strongly recommand UFE!

Self Defense Spartiate
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 4, 2020

I used to this app to upgrade my selling. Highly recommend this app and great supportive and immediately responsive staff on any matter.

Fashions Lady lk
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 3, 2020

This is a very useful app. i recommend it. thank you for this app and the customer support is very friendly and well-organized

New Blue Store
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 3, 2020

This app is seriously fabulous. The best I've seen for upsells! And the pricing could not be better.

No B.S. Skin Care
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 3, 2020

This app is incredible. I can't believe how easy it is to use, to customise, and how readily the staff offer support, all for free. I HIGHLY recommend this.

bearcraftmusic
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited September 3, 2020

I really like this app it does what it should do I would recommend this app to everyone who needs it

MobayBeauty
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 3, 2020

This is an amazing free app and their customer service is wonderful! A must have for any eCommerce store if you want to increase revenue!

Decorfaure
Time spent using app: 22 days
September 3, 2020

Very good customer service. Nice app. The appearance is quite pretty. A lot of functions, It is very impressive

Home Greed
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited September 3, 2020

It's an amazing app, that were a lot of erros occurring when I try to edit my upsells, and they quickly fixed it. This app is from far the best free app for upsells and it delivers a lot.

Fun Covers
Brazil
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 2, 2020

Customer support was excellent. The features are amazing for a free app too! I am able create funnels easily for customers.

Kitchen Chest