UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

3Stands

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am in the middle of testing the app on my store. I appreciate the quick response of their chat support and live update as they help me fix some concern. The App also seams easy to understand even with no guide. So far all is good.

Leather Save

Time spent using app About 21 hours

This app is amazing. I've been dropshipping for a couple of years now and have never seen an app as useful as this. Get it now as it will seriously double your revenue.

Also support is second to none. I had an issue with my theme (motion) and spoke to the support chat, which replied instantly, then followed up promptly by a developer who connected to my store and resolved all of my issues within 10 minutes.

Thank you guys!

August 12, 2020

Awesome!! 🎉 We are glad that we could help you 🥰 Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us 🙏

Pristine Pillow

Location India

Great app! First of all its free and that's a huge point. The customer service is also excellent. Definitely recommended app.

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your genuine feedback on your experience 🎉 Really appreciated it 🙏

Corrales del Sur

Location Chile

Its working nice and the 2 people on support are really kind. Hopefully it will perform even better, I already recomended to my colleagues.

August 12, 2020

We are really happy to help merchants like you! 🥰 Thank you so much for sharing your feedback 🙏

BraCare

Location France
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Support very very fast and they have all the solution you need (java, css etc) i highly recommanded this app !!

Signature Needs

Location Philippines

I love the functionality and it really is a straightforward app and does what it is meant for. Appreciate the team behind UFE.

August 10, 2020

Awesome! 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We really appreciate your time for sharing it 🙏 Loved it 🥰

ZEESEA Collections

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app for setting up volume discounts, bundles, upsells and downsells on the product page or in cart. Support team is super helpful and nice, they helped me adjust the CSS to match my theme and did it very well.

August 10, 2020

We are grateful to what we have done and helping merchants like you 🥰 We are really happy to see your feedback 🎉 Highly Appreciated 🥰

CuddlyKid

Location Germany

An amazing app and the customer support is perfect! I tried a lot of upsell apps and finally I found one that is easy to use and has a nice looking frontend. I definitely recommend this app!

August 10, 2020

Awesome 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We highly appreciate it 🤗

TravelBear

Location South Africa

This app is great. V2.0 is even better than I Thought it was going to be. The funnel setup is easy, and it works! Thanks you!

August 10, 2020

We are glad to hear that from merchants like you 🥰. Thank you so much for sharing your experience 🙏

Sole Secrets

This app is amazing! very customizable with placement, colors, upsell types, and text! Customer support is extremely nice and helps you figure out anything else. I can't believe this app is free I'm mind blown!