UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Dynello.se

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Super app - very simple setup and lots of possibilities for custom CSS. Have it already installed on other shops, and it defintely boosts sales a lot with cross-sales and bundles. A/B test of different offers is the most powerful feature. Support (Tinu) is fast, friendly and very throrough making sure you are in good hands. App works best for single-currency stores, and you need a extra translation app for multilangual shops (I use langify). Def an app I would recommend to increase cross-sales and make bundles.

March 25, 2022

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day!

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

Mojulate

Time spent using app About 2 hours

an amazing app which is fully customisable and looks great! The support was very helpful and prompt!! 5 stars!

March 23, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers.

Trust4Love

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good customer support! Fast and very kind!
I like the Dashboard and the overwiev a lot!
Very easy to understand.

March 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

My Pet Friend Forever

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I love the minimalist design of this app , it's really easy to use and the assistance was really helpfull as well

March 22, 2022

Thank you so much. Your words really made my day.
Feel free to contact us in case you need further assistance.

Please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always here to help you.

Zubček

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I'm very happy with the application, I've been looking for an upsell app for a long time, but this one is really good.

March 17, 2022

Hi, Your words made our day. Thank you so much for the time to share your feedback on our app.

Arthur Ford

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Such a great support team! Sarah replied to a query within minutes, which is very hard to come by these days.

March 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating and consider great values in our support. We are always happy to help merchants like you

NAILUXE

Time spent using app About 17 hours

I really enjoy using this app. UI is great and easy to manage, far better than any other apps I've tried for cross-selling. Customer service is also responsive and helpful when you have questions or issues.

March 15, 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our app. Your feedback is really made our day. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their store experience.

Pacozy

Location Vietnam

Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great

March 15, 2022

First of all, Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us

I know the minimum 100-words limitation of the review will be a burden in your tight business schedule.

Anyway, really thankful for your time.

Elementspbr

Location France

I asked for assistance to fix a small detail and the service received was great and timely! I’ve been talking to Tinu the whole time and she’s been so thoughtful to guide me to the best solution. Thank you Tinu it was a pleasure to meet you <3

March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your valuable words.

Your feedback means a lot to us.

We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to help you again.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

Beautyspol

Location Austria

Awesome app especially the quick customer service. Great UpSell and Cross Sell App. Keep it up like that please!

March 11, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate