UFE Cross Sell& Upsell Bundles

UFE Cross Sell& Upsell Bundles

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 12, 2022

I just downloaded this app and it's working perfectly. The app has a lot of options for cross sell and upsell. Also I wanted to change the position of the cross sell on my web page and I contacted support and they gave me an excellent service.

Venner
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 days
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied September 13, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your review made my day. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

September 12, 2022

Excelente app, los recomiendo un 100000000000000000000%, exelente atencion, demasiado rapido y la app excelente, los recomiendo, no duden

RUTASCR58
Costa Rica
Time spent using app: About 1 year
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied September 13, 2022

Oye. Muchas gracias por recomendar nuestra aplicación a otros. Estamos encantados de que esté satisfecho con nuestros servicios. Agradecemos sus comentarios y esperamos ser de ayuda nuevamente pronto.

En caso de consultas adicionales, contáctenos en support@helixo.co o a través de nuestro chat en la aplicación. Siempre estamos encantados de ayudarle.

September 6, 2022

We can recommend it! There are good features and the service from the UFE team is also very good. Clear recommendation

Vambini
Germany
Time spent using app: 24 days
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied September 6, 2022

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are super glad you loved the app and the quick support.

September 6, 2022

great app, great customer service! especially when you have some questions, the team will help you until you fix it. Highly recommended

AwesomeStore
China
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied September 6, 2022

September 1, 2022

So far so good. really easy ti use, and good functionality too. great support service, day and Night.

Industrial Athletic
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied September 1, 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our app. Your words really made my day. We are always happy to help merchants like you

September 1, 2022

ottima applicazione, consigliattissima. servizio clienti molto disponibile. piano gratuito già ottimo per chi comincia

Caliwatch
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied September 1, 2022

Wir freuen uns, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns eine Bewertung zu hinterlassen. Ihr Feedback hilft uns, den Service für alle zu verbessern

Bei weiteren Fragen kontaktieren Sie uns bitte unter support@helixo.co oder über unseren In-App-Chat. Wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter.

- Sarah, Kundenbetreuerin.

August 31, 2022

Super easy and great service. Struggled with another App for weeks and got this one working in minutes! Happy user :)

Beach and Wood
Time spent using app: 5 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied September 1, 2022

Hi, there. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
I'm glad to hear that you've found the app useful thus far. Also, thanks for finding great values in our customer support

If in need of further help please contact us via the in-app chat or at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

August 31, 2022

Perfect app to improve your sales, easy to use, and the support responds quickly to help you solve issues.

Lyou Store
China
Time spent using app: 8 days
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 31, 2022

Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our product and support are able to make a positive difference to them.

Thanks again, and we hope to hear from you again soon!

August 30, 2022

This is a Fantastic app our sales have increased dramatically and the customer service is incredible!

SOEK® Australia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 31, 2022

We appreciate the kind words! I’m thrilled to hear that our app and services worked out for you.

It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our customers’ business better.

August 26, 2022

I needed a simple solution for quantity discounts in my store, but I got stuck with finding an app that: 1) is free (or at least free until some amount of store orders/add-to-carts/etc) 2) works with some currency converter app, 3) works with Debutify theme,
4) and doesn't look horrible in the store (so many apps look so bad) ...which turned out to be really hard to find. I tested all free currency converter apps with all free quantity discount apps, and there was always some issue. Most often the discount didn't show up in the cart and no one of the support managers of all the apps was not able to fix it. The biggest issue was probably the Debutify theme. (There was missing some script because Debutify works differently than most themes.) But finally, I found an app whose support was able to fix it and it's UFE app! What's more, not only did they make this finally work for me, but they also adjusted the appearance of the widget as I asked (they wrote an additional css code for me), which I appreciate so much! And if you ask which currency converter app I use, it's named BUCKS and it's from the same company (Helixo), which is why it's fully compatible with UFE app. I highly recommend this combo. Even if the discount app doesn't look exactly as you need (yeah they should add a bit more design editing options), their support is very helpful and will help you to adjust it.

Syzygy Light
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 1 day
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 26, 2022

We appreciate you finding our app to be very valuable. We are always glad to provide you with outstanding services. Once again, I thank you for taking the time to feedback on our app and service.

- Athira, Customer Support Advocate.