UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Trender

Time spent using app About 2 months

I recently started using the Upsell Funnel Engine app, and all I have to say is that it's amazing! It's super clean and easy to use. The possibility to track your funnels is amazing, helps a lot to see what works and what doesn't. I also offers to do A/B tests of different offers at the same time to see what converts the best. AND IT'S FREE! I love it! Totally recommended.

July 22, 2020

Awesome! That review made our day 😍 We love to support every single merchant personally to achieve what they want, I am glad that I could do it along with our team 🤗

One 2 Teatox

Time spent using app Over 1 year

this app is amazing. the upsells work really well, and customer service come back to me extremely quickly within seconds to help me with changing the settings. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND it's much better than the 5 other upsell apps i tried before

July 22, 2020

Great! Thank you so much for your recommendation 🤩 We are extremely happy to see more and more merchants RECOMMEND our small effort put on our small app 🥳

We love you guys 🥰

FUTUREverified®

Location Singapore

Really helpful support and great app with easy css customization! Super responsive, really hope they get more support for growing their team!

GADE

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

very good app to scale my business. the support is very helpful an fast! i would recommend it to everyone

aurealco

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The best upsell funnels out there! Support everything i can think of what an upsell app should be. Great support too btw!

July 20, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We love to support merchants like you 🤗

boksebolden

Location Denmark

Absolutely stunning app - GREAT customer service - even got help to custom CSS.

Best upsell funnel on the market rn.

Wallet Friendly Deals

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just installed the app and amazed to see the numerous features like one-click upsell post-purchase upsell, and many more. Definitely, a must-have app to make more sales!!

SportStyle.fit

Location Czechia

This app is really great! It does many things the competitor apps cannot do. It provides an upsell solution before purchase AND after purchase. And the user interface has a nice modern design. The previous version of UFE needed some improvement, and whenever I contacted their team they always replied quickly. Now there is the new UFE 2 version, it gets even better with more features. Definitely try this app!

inZaynity.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to have an upsell funnel and its awesome app, easy to use. The most important thing is their customer support, Sarah from the support team are always available and VERY helpful. Thank YOU for your hard work.

July 16, 2020

Awesome! Thank you so much for that genuine review 😍 We are always happy to see merchants are sharing their awesome experience 🥰

VELVETSKIN

Location Philippines

sarah is amazing! this upsell funnel app make me so excited! cant wait for the sales to boooommm!! download now and experience it!

July 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience 🥰 We are happy to provide more services to Shopify community 🙂