UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Granola Bar™ Pan

I've been playing around with other apps and I landed on UFE 2.0 and it's very intuitive, clear and easy to use. I've been looking for ways to offer deals for customers to buy multiples and for ways to upsell products and this does exactly that without adding a ton of stuff I don't need. So far so good! I'm excited to see what it can do for my sales!

Universe Glows

Great interface and just able to design as I wish. I got some troubles while customize and setting things up, Sarah is so helpful during the journey. Although I might need to message them for follow-up sometimes, I understand they might be busy. Overall, for a Free app at the start, it's a very good app. Can't wait to see the AOV raise after launch.

Pick Shop GO!

Trust me after searching for an app that does alot, I stumbled upon UFE I cannot be so much more grateful for the developers to make an app like this which has all the bundling requirements I need. The customer support is amazing and the interface for creating your bundles/funnels is intuitive, user-friendly, simplistic.

I Highly recommend this app

Mask

We couldn't recommend the customer service of this app higher! Sarah is always so quick with helping out and we can reach out to her at literally every time of the week. The app also works really well even though we are still waiting on a few updates - but overall, we are very happy with it and defo recommend it :) It has scaled our revenue a lot!

QuikCamo

Very useful app for upselling and cross-selling on product pages. I have used the popup after adding to cart which is my favorite feature. You can customize everything to match your brand colors. You can A/B test different offers which is great for optimizing. It's not a perfect app, but I've seen them working hard to improve it and make it better.

Inspired by Photodesign

I'm still at the beginning with my store, and I installed this app to help me boost sales. I tried several up-sell apps before, but this one is the most versatile I've seen so far, especially at that price! Free to begin, and you only pay when the app makes you money. A no-brainer!
And so far, excellent support! Thanks, keep up the good work!

November 6, 2019

Great to see your review! We are so happy that our app could do something really valuable for you.

Huge Hearty Thanks from Team Helixo Co.

Hustic Market

this App working great with my theme! I am using Debutify and they are a built-to-Paid Theme that usually does not work very well with a lot of Apps!! I wanna thank their customer support, Sarah, for always being nice and patient, assisted me in resolving lots of issues. They have a dedicated team and made great apps, please support them!

July 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, I am always happy to help you any time.

In case of further issues please contact us through our in-app chat or at support@helixo.co.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

Farmhouse Hutch Market

After some initial issues with the app, the CEO reached out and was able to resolve the issues very quickly. I really wanted this app to work because it has a beautiful interface and it was easy to set up and customize new offers. So far things are now working wonderfully and I would recommend this app after trying others in this space.

Wabi Sabi Living

Location Denmark

I use a custom theme, which is not easy to add new apps to. After installing UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle, I needed some help for setting the app up for my needs and functionallity. I have been taken care of by the sweetest support team, which helped me within short matter of time. Thank you. I look forward to use this app :-)

June 15, 2022

Hi, there. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
I'm glad to hear that you've found the app useful thus far. Also, thanks for finding great values in our customer support

If in need of further help please contact us via the in-app chat or at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Deezi Active

The product itself is outstanding but the customer service is beyond exceptional. We are using this product with great success to bundle our products and offer special pricing. The task is super simple because of the app. Sarah helped us multiple times to be able to customise the look and feel of the offers. Highly recommend.