UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Purple Ants Chocolatier l Freshly Made Craft Chocolates

very responsive customer service, working hard to fix some issues encountered, looking forward to making full use of the app, it's very easy to use and it fits our needs.

Beauty Closet SG

The app is not perfect but the customer service is. Thanks to Sarah for helping and responding quickly to how I can set up my first upsell funnel.

Olena Green

I am using this app which is very good.
I also get along well with the support service.
Thank you.

novel-comfort

Really Good Assistant support. Sarah help me to add my upsells on my website. Thank you.............

Alpha Beana | ألفا بينا

I have just started using this app after trying it. It looks good. Still have not seen the full and actual impact of cross-selling or upselling. I had a problem that the displayed amount was 100 times as expensive as the actual listed amount for the recommended product.
I am giving it 4 stars now for the good and quick support I got from them to fix the issue. Now I can watch and see the actual performance and whether or not it can help increase my sales.
But really excellent customer service and speed of response. Thanks, guys.

Just Luminous

This is Day 1 of using the App so can't really tell much but the App seems great. Also, customer service (Nikitha) has been very helpful with the set-up so kudos to her. One key selling point of the app is that I can get all the cross-sells (BOGOF, Bundles etc) and upsells in one app rather than having multiple apps which can slow down my store

July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback 😊 As always, I will be there for any help to increase your sale.

Give it a try for some time, see the results yourself, I'm excited to see it ⚡️

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

Techtherapeutics

I have been using this app for a while and I like the funnel that it can create, it would take some features to be streamlined to be more intuitive even for the less experienced. As for the assistance I can say that it is 5 stars, very helpful and quick to solve problems. Thanks a lot to Sarah from the team!!

June 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us. Is there anything we can do to improve our service? Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.

If in need of further help please contact us via the in-app chat or at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

Charlotte Rhys UK

We are testing UFE as a funnel tool in various applications. It works well and the customer support I received was phenomenal. What couldn't be answered straight away was sent through to developers who assisted almost instantly. Sarah is an asset, she helped me tremendously. Great work keep it up.

Chula Aesthetics

So far so good! I just downloaded the app. The only reason why I am not giving it a 5 star is that I just started using it. From what I can experience now, I can tell you that it has a clear interface and I love the look of it. It is so nice. Plus customer service chat is quick and responsive,

July 25, 2021

Thank you for writing the review, feel free to try it out for some time and see the results yourself. 😊 I am always happy to help.

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

WeBarre Pte Ltd

There are some functions that don't perform exactly the way I want it to, but for a cross/upsell app it does the job. Support is also very prompt and tries their best to help resolve my issues or find an alternate way to achieve what I want. Appreciate the effort and service they provide.

October 15, 2021

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

Previous 1 3 4