UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

SmokinScooters

Hard to believe this app is free. We researched several other apps that had significant costs associated with them for the same functionality. It is very easy to use and extremely powerful. We would just want to see a couple of changes. (1) Be able to change the layout of the upsells from vertical to horizontal and (2) create multiple offers on the same page for different product configurations.

August 7, 2020

Awesome 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your kind feedback 🙏 We really loved it 🥰

1. Yes, our developer can help you to make any customisations.
2. We already have the option to place multiple widgets on the same page.

OFÉLIA Việt Nam

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app allows us to have up-sell directly in the product page (bundle or simple single product upsell), popup when users add a target product to cart. We can turn our Cart Page into an up-sell page as well! Did I mention it's FREE and the support staff is super kind, responsive and helpful. Amazing work. Keep it up & best of luck guys! Highly recommend.

Sugar Coated Gifts

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very helpful app. Great User Interface. Light-weight code. Great customer support. And its free!!! It basically does what other paid apps only try to accomplish at no cost. Also the Customer support is very helpful and resourceful. Thank You Sarah. I hope this app remains true. I would recommend for all your Sales Funnel needs.

Customize Your Necklace

Such an amazing app and the support is just as great. I received a response to my multiple questions within minutes. This app is such a great feature to have in your store. I am using it to offer a free product with the purchase of a specific product, but there are many many options to choose from. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THIS APP!

July 25, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience with our UFE 2.0 🎉

To be frank, we usually get the steroids to hustle hard from the feedbacks like this, Really loved it 🥰

Abalata

Location Mexico

Unfortunately, to date, it is not useful for the multilingual shop, so I cannot use it. I'm so sorry. I hope they can solve this problem in the future. If you have a single language shop, it is very good.

June 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the honest feedback 🥰

We do support translation for one language at the moment, but we will surely implement translation for multilingual shops like you in the upcoming update releases. 💪🏻

Acanthia

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Free trial wasn't working so they gave me a special one that was longer, not used the app yet properly but great customer service so far and looks fairly easy to use, also a decent price

July 18, 2022

Hi, First of all, we are extremely sorry about the free trial issue. Also, thanks for reporting the issue.

We are very glad to see that you had a five-star experience with our customer service. Your words really made my day :)

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

Yes4Sure Store

I love this app, the app has no issue so far, the support is really fantastic, very fast respond and helpful, thanks Sarah. This is the best support I ever seen, keep it up!

Black Cat Discount

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great upsell app. It is customizable to suit your needs as well. I use their product bundle option and have been getting amazing results with it. Highly recommend.

Premium Fishers

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

The plugin is absolutely Amazing!! They have many options like the split test, down-sell, bundle offer, etc. I think you must give a try.

Stilvolle Boutique

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 hours

No charges. Works great on my store :) Many frequently used features. Highly recommand. Great customer service. Thank you.

August 28, 2020

Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback 🎉 Glad I could help merchants like you 🥰

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75