Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Upsell offers at add-to-cart and checkout for Shopify

Tangerineblocks

Location India

This is an amazing app. It has helped me increase my conversion a lot more. The Customer support team was really helpful as well:)

June 20, 2022

Hello friends at Tangerineblocks,

We're glad to help your business, Rishab! Thanks for the review! Chat us anytime you need help. More power to your business! 🚀

SIMPLIFY MY HOME

Location New Zealand

The app is really straightforward to set up, and the support is a level up. I was set up and running in 15 mins with three upsell promotions. I had a couple of questions and the support team came straight back to me A+++

June 20, 2022

Hello friends at SIMPLIFY MY HOME,

Thanks for the review, John! We're always happy to help! Chat us anytime you need help. More power to your business! 🚀

Skinbae Co

This app is wonderful. I got so many upsell thanks to this app. Very easy to installed and the customer support is amazing. I have problem integrating this app with another app ad the developer just fixed it in no time. Highly recommended.

Diamond Painting - Das Original

Location Germany

really great app, you dont need more for this task. The support is also great and really fast. i con recommend this app! we are loving it.

VIP Mobile

Location Romania

Amazing app, awesome support. Thank you for providing this amazing app for free! I would recommend 10/10

Sundried

This is a really good app and I have been very impressed with the support.
We sell items with complimenting products and has definitely added revenues.

May 17, 2022

Hello friends at Sundried,

Thanks for the review, Daniel! We're glad the app is helping your business! 🚀
Enjoy the app and chat us anytime you need help! 😎

Fat Bass Tone

Works great...Layout is excellent and is good on desktop and mobile. Developer helped to make some minor tweaks to help me get the exact look. Great app!

May 13, 2022

Hello friends at Fat Bass Tone,

Thanks for the review, Brian! We're glad to make the app look better on your store! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Smart Tech Fans

Very easy and quick to set up. Highly recommend it. Excellent customer service and support too. Thanks so much.

April 29, 2022

Hello friends at Smart Tech Fans,

We love the review, Daniele! Thank you so much! Please enjoy using our app and let us know when you need help. 😊

Solen Solen

So far using the free plan, and very happy with it. You can add the pop up upsell at checkout but no discount (need to upgrade to the paid plan for that). Spoke to Leo and he has been super helpful and friendly helping me through the steps. Extremely happy with this app and would recommend if you are starting out like me and don't want to spend too much money.

April 19, 2022

Hello friends at Solen Solen,

Happy to help anytime, Karoline! We're glad to help your business. Chat us anytime you have questions. More power to your business! 🚀

Mighty Pooch, LLC

Increasing cart value is a huge part of business to increase sales. This app helps customers increase cart value.

April 5, 2022

Hello friends at Mighty Pooch, LLC,

Thanks for the review, Samantha! We really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and more power to your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20