Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Beyond Shakers

Great app and fantastic support! Currently using the free version but will be upgrading as our store grows

November 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad you liked the app.

INTENSE Europe

Great app for different purposes and superb customer service totally focused on solving any issue asap.

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We highly appreciate it!

NerdStyle

Had some trouble getting it to work with my theme but as soon as I contacted their team, they responded right away and got it working instantly. It's got a lot of custom features.

October 9, 2021

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it.

If you have any concerns or suggestions, we're just an email away.

ND Renegade

I couldn't get this to work, I left one message and when I came back to it, it was fixed! Looks great, thanks guys :)

June 14, 2021

Hello friends at ND Renegade,

We're so happy our support team was able to get the app working with your theme 😊 Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Chris @ Propel Commerce

Helenskinz

I have been looking for a way to sell more addon items and this app is perfect. I tried a few and this one is a no brainer, it's so much better than all the others I tried, great fast help, easy to use, looks amazing. Get it! You will be able to display all the things ppl miss on your site as they enter the Cart, and add a discount like 7% off to all items, it's a great app! As I say, Get it.. you won't be disappointed. The best thing I have found with this app is that you can easily add 20+ items to popup, all related accessories that ppl probably didn't know they may need, or that we even had, and that we are recommending.. Then "if it suits other Main Products" you can get that Offer to popup on "Several Products/Triggers" - so set your Trigger Products but add as many as you like. I have one Offer that pops up from about 8 different Trigger Products all in the one offer. So no need to make 8 different Offers, just make one and add all the Triggers in the offer. I have made 10+ Offers already and it's the Bomb! Must Try APP! I am not one to pay for addon apps, I don't like constantly increasing my monthly App Bill but I couldn't resist with this one, it's the only App I have added that I pay for, I am sure it will pay for itself in a day easily! We offer 7% discount and it shows what they Save on each one, it's ideal Neil, now I have stats to look at which is proof it works if it is working for your customers.

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We're glad you liked the app and find it easy to use.

Nikarit - Cosmética con Karité para empoderar mujeres

¡It is what I need! adds a pop-up with the option of adding another product that I can select from my collection. Perfect.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad to know it perfectly fits your needs.

Time Resistance

Great app to offer add-ons for customers. Works great, easy to use. I used this app as a workaround for custom additional product options(for example "add a gift card to the order" etc.) other similar apps had issues when working with other apps - this app works just great without any troubles

March 30, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review :D We're so happy to hear that you've found the app effective and easy to use.

Deinearmbänder

Gute app gefällt mir sehr gut und kann ich nur empfehlen ich habe mich sofort für das größte packet entschieden.

March 15, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! We're glad you like the app and we appreciate it for choosing the largest package of our app.

Precision EFI

love this app , the best i found for free gift ! had some issue with my theme and they fix the bug in less than 24 hours love the team !

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We highly appreciate it! We're glad it worked well on your website.

NEITIV

Probably one of the easiest app to install. Excellent set up guidance provided. Thanks guy. Will definitely check out other apps from Propel. Addition: I recently contacted Propel for support and my issues were sorted immediately. Thanks Franz!

February 25, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear the setup was easy. We also highly appreciate you checking out our other apps. 😄

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18