Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Propel Commerce
4.8
December 6, 2022

I should have used this app before and the free feature is great a must have for all stores. Love it

Manns Bed Shop
Propel Commerce replied December 6, 2022

Hello friends at Manns Bed Shop,

Thank you very much for the review, Mohammed! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

November 30, 2022

Awesome app, straight forward and great support! If you're looking for something that is easy to set up without all the extra difficulty this is the one!

Tipsy Together
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Propel Commerce replied November 30, 2022

Hello friends at Tipsy Together,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 23, 2022

Great customer service! I use the app to upsell to great deals for my customers. Feedback from customers has been positive.

LUFRAYS
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Propel Commerce replied November 23, 2022

Hello friends at LUFRAYS,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Pamela! I'm glad to know that the app is helping you with your business. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 17, 2022

They were super helpful when I was having trouble, and explained everything to me until I was sure everything was solved. Great service!

Pinecrest Bakery
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Propel Commerce replied November 17, 2022

Hello friends at Pinecrest Bakery,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It is a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 16, 2022

We're enjoying the app so far, we have just started using it but we're optimistic. It is helping us move the slower moving products and creating exposure!

Ed's Plant Shop
Time spent using app: 29 days
Propel Commerce replied November 16, 2022

Hello friends at Ed's Plant Shop,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Edward! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀