Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 28, 2019

This app is excellent. Displays beautiful variant swatches that are highly customizable to fit with your theme and brand. Customer support is fantastic. I asked if it was possible to display swatches on collection pages, which is a feature they are releasing soon. They pre-installed it in my shop so I did not have to wait, and it looks fantastic. The image even switches on the collection page if you click a variant. I have never seen that feature anywhere before. I highly recommend Variant Swatch King and StarApps Studio.

Stille Vann Skvulp
Norway
October 25, 2019

Cant use the App,
if I want to change something it needs about 8 hours to display it on my website and support doesn't answer me...

Inusocks
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days
StarApps Studio replied November 7, 2019

Hey Silas,

Thanks a ton for your valuable feedback.

The browser cache issue has now been rooted out as it was creating a lot of trouble for merchants. We rethought about how to handle it, and with your feedback, we were able to resolve it. We really can't thank you enough for this.

As you've been our guiding angel, we've made the app free for you. Feel free to re-install it and write back to us so that we can apply the offer.

We are eagerly waiting to see our app installed in your store.

Cheers!
Shubham Vats
Merchant Success Manager

Edited November 13, 2019

Solid app, functions as advertised but the set up can be a bit tricky. Luckily, customer support responds quickly and solved any of the issues I was experiencing. Would recommend this app.

ShredLights
October 16, 2019

Great app and great team. This app has provided a solution to what had been a tricky issue for us.
The Star Apps team were incredibly responsive and executed on the customisation we wanted cleanly. Really good experience.

Brothers We Stand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited October 8, 2019

Edit: Variant images didn't work because of cache but it works as soon as I cleared my browser's cache. It would be nice if it was written somewhere. Great app aside from that.
Edit2: Support replied very quickly with a solution and even updated the cache issue immediately after. Changed my review from 4 to 5 stars!

Qutiefly
Netherlands
October 3, 2019

Perfect Support, the only thing can be improved is the app loading speed, otherwise, it works perfectly fine.

Blue Nile Mills
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited October 1, 2019

设置非常简单,不需要单独添加变体图片,这个应用会直接引用产品的图片,就是我想要的,到目前为止一切运行正常,此应用最近增加了在产品列表页面直接预览变体颜色,非常完美的运行,如果有什么问题服务团队会及时响应,我很满意!

SEOBEAN
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 21, 2019

Works like a charm OTB!!
I've tried a lot but none worked properly, even I've tried a couple of plugins that broke my theme even after uninstallation.

The support team is very active and helped me set it up and solve a small problem I was having with my custom theme.
Highly recommended!

BrandsPage
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited March 9, 2020

StarApps Studio team is a great help. My store is still in dev but everytime I need improve something they are ready to do it. My last problem was a incompatibility between the app and linked.options.liquid file and Zoeb fixed it in a flash.

The Traveler Art
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 6, 2019

I changed to a non-standard theme so I needed some help with the installation. In general, Starapps Studios always helps really fast and from all the stores I own, they fix things right away. The app works perfectly now :)

BabybyRiven