Advanced Shipping Rules

Advanced Shipping Rules

From $9/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 9, 2018

Been running ASR the last few weeks after struggling a bit with configuration, due to the limitations of Shopify. Had a nice and quick support that helped me with the last steps.

Documentation is complete, it's a great app that let you set shipping rules that even the expensive advanced plan of Shopify doesn't offer. (!!!)

5 stars!

Ttthings
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 4, 2018

We have a complex matrix involving compliance, sizing, and integrations. The Advanced Shipping Rules team has helped us accomplish our goals and needs. Within the limiting fulfillment scope that Shopify + has natively, ASR supercharged our store.

Vinporter
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 4, 2018

I installed ASR so that I could offer products that I manually fulfill while also offering Printful products using live shipping rates. I was able to install, integrate, and set up this app in a few hours with just the user guides to help me. Everything worked smoothly until I tried to purchase the Lite Plan; apparently I had activated a feature that was only available with the Standard Plan but wasn't aware of what that feature was. I emailed Brian first thing this morning and got a response back within the hour. Brian took care of my issue and I'm back in business!

Hit Factor
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 2, 2018

Great customer support! I had a question about including customs duty calculation and the option was easy to apply. My store is running smoothly with this app.

Mbtek
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 2, 2018

Great assistance when setting it up and I think the app will fit my shipping needs. Unfortunately, Shopify's own shipping solution isn't well suited if you're using customized packages for different variants of your products. ASR could solve that problem!

Norse Interiors
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 1, 2018

Love it, easy to use! Allows you to add per item shipping. See it in action:

www.madsportsstuff.com

Madsportsstuff
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited March 29, 2018

So far a great app. We will give an update.

Milliondollamotive
Time spent using app: 9 days
March 26, 2018

This app is excellent and the developers were really helpful in setting up our shipping rules. Thanks!

Beautifulbrows
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
March 19, 2018

Awesome App. Helped me to get the shipping structure I needed. Brian was very helpful and guided me through the entire process. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for specific shipping parameters.

The K9 Shop Ny
Time spent using app: 25 days
March 16, 2018

Amazing customer service! Brian got on email super fast and helped me set up my website. Highly recommended!

Positivesoulshop