Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PawEthic

Best app on the store in my opinion and have great customer support, I was really satisfied with the support of John Seth, quick & professional!

minimalByJS

Location Germany

Many in One, this is what i love about this App. It gives you the possibility to automate and grow your business, let the app do the things for you and with the time you win focus on other possibilities on how you can grow!

Eco Bingo Bongo

I love this app! I recommend it to everyone. It is an extremely intuitive app and the customer service is always spot on!

thefuzzypet

Location Morocco

John Seth S was very helpful thank you so much! i love all the aspects on the vitals app it helps me win more time!

Violet Jordan

Loads of functionality and excellent support. Only hamstrung by the fact that Shopify only allows one discount code to be used per transaction.

Walli Cases

I have used several apps and have wanted to find an app that has many features but is all in one. This is the app!! The best part is that the customer service is EXCELLENT and is willing to help with specific needs. Definitely recommend!

Alpine Princess

Location Slovenia

We use the app for a few things - Volume discounts, Product bundles, Payment Icons and so far, we love it. You wouldn't expect all the features to work so well on an app that offers so many, but they really do. Not to mention the excellent customer support - Jed was amazing at helping us customize the product Bundle section on our theme. You rarely find that amongst Shopify apps, even the more expensive ones. 5 stars for sure!

Grazia Papilio

Amazing App with amazing features you have so many useful tools improve your store performance. The customer service is also amazing :)

JAH Naturalia Limited

We love it. It has so many cool options that we've not seen before. It helps us tremendously with upselling and other marketing cool stuff.

PASTEDISPENSER

Location Germany

This app has all you need for your store! seems like 100apps in one app and the customer support is the best out there! Definetly a must have

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 390 391