VITALS™  40+ apps in one

VITALS™ 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Wheel of Fortune, Currency, Boost Sales Pop-up & more

ushouldshop

It works perfectly, it would be so nice if the wheel of fortune would let the customer connect via Facebook.

Had only 1 problem, sometimes it causes pixel double fire which is annoying.

Other than that it is a steal of an app!

Lunlook

Great app! Plenty of useful options combined into 1 single app - very good value for money. Customer support is excellent. Highly recommend!

TSHD LifeStyle™ Shoppe

I've been using this app for a few months now and have no complaints. Had trouble with the cookies banner showing, but it's good now. Everything works perfectly and saved me money by not having to buy other apps. Highly recommended!

Tech ForLess

Its actually really useful. having everything in one place, all well built, integrates easily, and improves the speed of web loads makes it well worth the cost

The Better Dressed Traveler

I've just started setting up and the dashboard is astonishingly intuitive, and therefore friendly. In other words built for the user not the software team! Also, I know from using another app from Vitals on my now closed 'starter' store that the support team are friendly and quick.

Snazzy Socks

Excellent app and fast, friendly customer service. I strongly recommend this app and all its capabilities.

Nifty Drifter

So far so good. Was able to eliminate 4 or 5 apps using this which not only improved my site speed immediately but I was able to save $25/month overall. Also drilled them with a bunch of emails about a lot of the functionality as I'm new to it and they resolved all questions I had in under 5 hours. Thanks!

satisoul

We reduced our site speed by over 2 seconds by uninstalling multiple apps and going with this one - we have more features and we're saving cash. Irina in support is great, we had issues at first but she sorted them all out quickly. If you don't have this you're missing out

The Tot Zone

This is one of the best apps out there - almost every feature you can imagine included. Most importantly, it doesn't slow down your site. Support is awesome too - cannot recommend enough!

Mother To Be Boutique

I used this app to increase sales and make my website look more professional and trusting. There are so many options available and I was able to get rid of a bunch of other apps and just use this one so I am only paying one price instead of several different ones. Love it!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20