Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Planète du Chat

Great app for all the sub Apps it contains. and user friendly for most of configurations. I just started using it and every time i need some support the team is there for fast support.

BRADIASHOP

A very nice app that meets all the requests I recommend it.
A powerful collections of apps that will help you increase conversion rate and revenues.

Pretland | Spiritual Crystals & Jewelry

Great communication, fastest customer service. Always kind and friendly response. Helpful and user-friendly app. Highly recommended!

Frutipan

Fantastic team, they are very profesional and help you with everything you need. The app has lots of features that will make your store very profesional. THanks!

Exnative

Vitals is the BEST app on Shopify, period!!!
It has everything I need, thanks for the constant introduction of new features, great customer service, and keeping the app affordable for a `growing` business like mine
You guys ROCK!!!

BRAMA LUXURY™

Mr Zeus was very kind and solved my problem quickly. I really appreciated it. in the future I will have no doubt who to contact.

Authority Fitness

Great App! It gives great insight into what your customers are looking at in your store and how they operate.

Merry Sale

Whatever I need to get fixed I get it done every-time by the team with great support. All in one app and saves money from different types of apps

Crescentphaselighting

These guys customer service is second to none! best iv come across. always there to help! not to mention the apps functions are great!

Love Ikigai

It really helped me make my shop more profesional and convert more! Really recommended for everyone!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 334 335