VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Actyve

Super awesome app. Literally the only app I use. And customer service is excellent, they've answered all my questions right away. Loovveee this appp

EssentiallyPerfect

I love all the functions that this app provides. It took my store to a new level. The part that I love even more though is the amazing support. I logged a ticket to inquire about how to fix a problem I was having, within 5 min I received an email back that my issue was fixed for me. I am supper happy that I decided to use Vitals.

Staffy Store

I have his app for 2 of my stores. It literally helped me delete at least 4 apps I was using so now my page speed is much faster. You can even name your own bundle and either call it frequent bought together like the default or I use bundle amd save with a 15% discount. Works great and when ever I want to move the widget somewhere else I just send them an email and they take care of it. Super sick app all day

November 13, 2019

We really, really appreciate your recommendation! Thank you for loving the app. We will keep providing the best support :)

Zero Gravity Cars

The guys are amazing. Not only does this App replace so many others but their customer service is simply remarkable. They're always providing help and valuable information to develop your shop. And they're constantly working on developing new built-in apps and improving their current ones. So I can honestly say it's my favorite Shopify App to date and I'm waiting for the moment it will be the only one needed. Kudos!

November 13, 2019

Mind blowing review :) You definitely rock!

Golden Head Jewelers

Nice app with plenty of customisation options. love the description tabs they offer. recommended for a all in one app

November 13, 2019

Thank you very much! Stay tuned, there are more features to come.

Learningwithfun

This app is exceptional. It's really easy to use, very intuitive and works perfectly with every store theme. The customer service is great and if you have a special request they will prompt help you. Amazing!! They really deserve the 5Star rating!

November 12, 2019

We are happy to see that our customer support team has exceeded your expectation. Your opinion is highly appreciated!

Pocket Raccoon

The app is super and the customer service is even great! I wanted a custom change in the bundles section and the team did that on my store in no time!

November 12, 2019

Thank you for this wonderful review!

Puratalia

Very user friendly app. Gets a lot done in a very short time. Recommend!
Excellent customer support too!!! Cezar was quick and effective in his response and trouble shooting. He was there when I desperately needed the help, and there quickly. This certainly helped to bring down my anxiety !!! Highly Recommend!

November 12, 2019

We'll definitely let Cezar know about this great review and recommendation. You rock!

Deluxe Riders

Cezar just went above and beyond the call of his duties and responsibilities for me being a customer of this App. My marketing guy installed it months ago but kind of bailed on me and has yet to explain things so I am just getting used to it. But he swears by it and it does seem to do a lot of stuff in one app so to speak.. I recommend their service here.

November 12, 2019

This helps us so more customers find out how merchants like you are valued here in the VITALS family! We really appreciate it :)

Pets R Kings

I really love this app. It has so many apps all in one app and is so easy to install and customize.
I had problems with a different app, not part of Vitals and the support team in Vitals were so helpful. Thanks. :)

November 12, 2019

We've put so much effort in making the installation process as easy as possible. I'm glad it was worth it. Thank you for the review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34