Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Lysshoppen.dk

Really great and fast answers! They helped me align the "Go to top" button above the live chat icon. Unfortunately they couldn't integrate Tidio into the live chat right now, but i wish & hope it will come in the future! Great app that helps me with a lot of features nonetheless! Can recommend!

CellMart

This app is working very well and I have received more orders with this app. So many features and do not slow your theme. I recommend it to everyone.

Reliable Home Improvement & Management

good app, use it and u will see, if u face an problem contact support and will help you quackly, thanks

SWIMS

Support team is very responsive and can help with design changes and integration issue (of course, within the limitations of the app design). Though I wish the app's design (font style/size/background color) can be more configurable just by myself, their helpful support team is able to compensate this!

PAWINCI

Geniale APP für viele Automationen und Möglichkeiten, TOP Empfehlung! Erstellen von TAB's, Upsell, Resell, Bewertungen...
Top Support.

AirflowSummer

Guys from Vitals are always there for you, anytime when I got any type of problem they never hesitate to help me. Talking with them you feel safe!

LikeMyChoice

Great!Customer service is always patient to answer my questions, very good app.I will recommend this app to my friends.

Roija Jewelry

very good app, very good customer service i recommend this app yuo can do a lot of things and costin c save me :P

Bellezastore

I loved this application, they have a 24/7 support always attentive to help. I loved this application, they have a 24/7 support always attentive to help. In truth, what I liked the most is the quality they have in support, it has served me a lot

Xpecialify

Really great APP and really great people, thanks a lot for helping so much. Everytime we can have issue fixed as soon as possible

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 297 298