VITALS: 30+ apps in one

VITALS: 30+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Wheel of Fortune, Currency Converter and 30+more apps

Anboxed Store

Literally the best app in shopify. Save a lot of money. It increases the functionality of my shopify store

DARK ICON

I've thought that this app would be some kind of "joke". It turned out this is the epic app that "appsolve" team built! I couldn't believe that everything will work so smoothly, just blessing to shopify apps store. 100 out of 10. I've deleted 4 apps that cost me more than Vitals app. Also for 19.99$ I mean I get sooooo many other options inside. Game-changer really.

Mega Elephant

This is surely one of the gems on the shopify app store. What the team at VITALS is cooking up is going to revolutionize the app platform! Thank-you so much for creating an app as this!

TheGamaShop

It's a really nice app, I'm just starting in e-commerce and there is a lot of features that help mi store to be more attractive to my customers.

egifts

This app is a true life saver! So many vital apps rolled into one. We are very happy to have found this for our business. Makes life much easier. Also, EXTREMELY good customer service! They are very prompt and always ready to assist whenever we need help. Customer Support also mentioned some of their upcoming add-ons, so this app will be getting even better than it already is. 5-Stars from us!

The Distinguished Nerd

Literally my favorite app. Considering it has over 30+ apps, it's amazing that all of them work as well as they do. The amount of money you'll save by installing VITALS is crazy, and the developer team is super responsive. I've already installed this app on multiple of my stores and will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Frenchie N Pug

Unbeatable, I am using 20 out of those 30+ apps. Very easy to install and modify layout, customer service on point.

Seasonally Savvy Shopping

So far I like what I see from the crew over at Vitals. I will be launching my first Shopify store. I have spent a ton of time in the past few weeks testing a bunch of different applications. Having a vast majority of the services I am looking for under one roof is awesome. Also, Vitals is the first app I have seen so far that appears to be very open about their own app development and allow the customers to submit ideas for new services. The ability to upvote on these ideas is also fantastic. Looking forward to getting myself involved in the world of ecommerce, seems like Vitals will be a solid company to work with.

The Tiger In Tie

So far so good. We will see, but for now I`m sure it working well aaaaaand saved some money for our project! Thanks Guys

thedealfather

Customer service is brilliant! Needed a custom issue fix, sent a message, 6 minutes later it was sorted.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10