VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Ethos Handcrafted Car Care

Wow! This app has saved us hundreds of dollars a month, it has almost every feature you could need to run an e-commerce store. Additionally their customer service is the most recepetive and helpful I have EVER experienced. They went above and beyond and even helped me fix errors OTHER APPS, were causing on my site. Completely speechless!

GERMS EXPERTS

THIS APP IS FANTASTIC.

It is very easy to understand, it includes many apps in one and looks really nice in the store. Actually, if you have any problem or need to move something they help you so much and so fast.

EXELLENT customer service!

10 stars, I recommended. At least you have 30 days for try it.

La Boutique de Julie

Very Good App and Great Assistance!
I recommend it for all users.
It is really worth it!
A must have app

Fit n Flex

This app is amazing! Just the thing that I don't have to install 10 different apps for each of the features I'm using is enough, plus it speeds up your website loading speed so much!

Also customer support is the best I've ever had to deal with. They tweaked my store and did everything I asked them (and I asked them more then 5 times), and they were responding so fast to me.

5 stars and beyong for Vitals!

SHAPE

Love Virals! Literally has all the apps I would need all in one and customer service is amazing, they answer right away and are extremely helpful! Best investment so far

Fitdrives | Official

Apps seems to work really good :) If you need a lot of apps for your store i recommend it since you can have all the apps one place and they do be really simple to use.

mycomfycover

I´ve seen this app on youtube. Now i got it a few days and i am so happy with it! Great Customer service. Recommend!

Cinema Hollywood Presenta...

Good App and Very Very Good Assistance. Recommended for all users. It is a real boost for your Business!

UVacuum™️

Shoutout to Vladimir. Super helpful person. the app seems to have everything you need in one spot. I have tried some features so far and its great. Will use it as much as I can. Good job guys!

iStrap Loops

Got this app today and have enjoyed using it so far. Price is high but rolls a lot into one app! Would recommend!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52