VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Yo Compro Tienda

The live preview for bundles needs a little more work, but I'm satisfied with the functionality. Thanks

Chats Coquets

Great Support, fast and efficient! My first experience with this team, and it was an amazing one! Exactly what I needed, and in one minute!

Schlappy

The customer support is really great. The Vitals app is very helpful to increase the conversion rate.

PuntoH2O

Great Support, fast and efficient; 24/7 responses with people that know what they are doing. Fast solutions with real people not Bots, that's great.

smoldragons

Great Support, truly the best I've seen on Shopify; 24/7 responses with people that know what they are doing.

Dove Sail

I use VITALS to boost my online business and the support is best in the world. Everytime an issue pops up, it would be resolved within minutes. I trully appreciate.

Juicer

i just download this app and its really a good ap, for the reviews etc i recommande it to any seller

Debbys

Amazing functionalities and great service! Using it on multiple stores :) Looking forward to get more add-ons, a tracking page would be awesome!

Mặp Mặp

I have been using Vitals for a year and all I can say about their customer service is awesome. I couldn't ask for more!

Nextka Garden

I use this app in all my stores. The customer support is excellent. the app is full of useful features.
#1 app in Shopify