VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

LitleBigStore

I used this app to opmtimize my store and it has so many features to use. and the customer service is really fast and very helpful. highly recommended

Creatief Art

This app is realy amazing! I cancelled 3 other subscriptions and got VITALS instead. This is saving me money + this app works better than the others.

Fabumonious

I just started using the app, but it seems to be amazing. I can't wait to discover all its features

LUXE IN CASE

I really love Vitals. So easy to use and nice looking on my websites.thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Mirajul Nuntii

This app is amazing !! includes all the application features you. If you have any problem what so ever they do their best to try and help...

kayabum

Excellent app with great customer service. Shiela Ann was truly helpful and supportive and prompt in her replies

4leggedpets

Fantastic app, with a lot of fantastic apps. Very useful, helpful and everytime I contact support, there is just kind and help. This support is one of the best I´ve ever met. I recommend it, because it worth that price!

Pet Adore

Apps is great and customer service support is amazing. Lots of feature help increase conversation rate strongly recommend.

Leonardo Leone

Great app with all the functionalities needed to run a successful store plus their support is the best. They are very competent and super helpful

magiccomb

best support in the world. they help me so quick everytime i have a problem with something related to this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 175 176