Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SleepPod Pro

This app has almost everything I need in one app. Since all features are on one app it has reduced my time on managing multiple apps and the site loads faster. They provide very responsive support and changes are done within minutes instead of hours/days. Recommend the app for anyone.

skintechcompany

Location Denmark

Great company. Great support and yeah.. Its just the app to get if your run a shopify store! :) It has so many valuable functions that is a no brainer to get the app.

Iliad Outdoors

This app is awesome, but the customer support for this app is next level. Super useful for any store.

225° Customs

I used the app for a couple of things but most recently to help me import customer reviews from existing products. The team at VITALS help me import my reviews and tutored me so that I'll be able to do it on my own next time around.

Sage & Sill

This app runs smoothly, quickly, and offers so much value for the price. Reymond helped me fine-tune some settings to get everything looking perfect, and he knocked it out of the park! I appreciate the ownership he took, going above and beyond my requests! So far, I'm extremely pleased.

My Mindful Notes

Location Portugal

VITALS has great features and works seamlessly between their apps, but the best thing from them is their customer service! That is what makes VITALS truly 5 Stars. Well done guys :D

linTific

Time spent using app About 2 months

good features and prompt support. It's worth recommending. I needed to refine the looks of the volume discounts. The chat support was there on Sunday, and I got instant support

CarxFragrance

It's a great first app if you're just starting out. You'll basically find everything you need for your store. On top of that, customer support is always there to help you.

loftandvintage.hu

Location Hungary

Yes, we won't say anything new: the best app regarding the price/value ratio! Definiately 5 stars, you can't give less! Though we use now "only" 13 apps of Vitals, these 13 are extremely useful. And maybe 1 or two will be still added later, or use temporary, if needed (like announcement, wheel of fortune...). If you have a less developed Shopify theme, you can easily use even 20-30 options of it at once (without having speed issues). Then you can calculate, what you get for your money :) The 6th star would be its ease of use. Thanks Vitals!
Update: now we use 17 apps. Can't imagine life without VITALS anymore...these guys are amazing, beside the great app they work fast and a lot on customer service...which can't be easy.

JorenzCart

Time spent using app About 2 months

Is great to have this apps very users friendly and also the service is very helpfull. 5 Start for them love it!!!