Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

handyhomehelpers

I needed some help with making bundles and volume discounts and Costin in Customer Service was superb! He was there - answered my questions to get it done quickly. Excellent App and support!!

Todo Elegante

atencion rapida y espectracular❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ muy buenas aplicaciones y ahorran mucho en cuanto a aplicaciones

GermanDeluxe

I can't believe I didn't download this app years ago. Amazing app, amazing support, and just getting better!

SereniTee Store

So many helpful features! Best customer service ever! Definitely worth every penny! Highly Recommended!

Techinver

Very solid app providing a wide rage of services that have help my store tremendously! I think it is a great deal to get this app.

Heesse Fashion

Excellent customer support. Very fast reply that solves my problem very quickly! Recommended this app to everyone!

Borkly

No app is without a problem, and do not get me wrong, this app works wonders, but the most important part is that if you somehow manage to find a little problem, the solution is just one click away with their superb support team!
Hugely recommended.

Luv Gnome

As a beginner I didn't know what apps I needed for my store. I'm glad I found VITALS because it is a comprehensive and has everything, even the things I never thought I'd need. The long trial period makes it even better. I reached out to get some assistance on my site and Rey was very nice and helped me out quickly.

Freaky Data

Excellent App! Excellent customer support! The App is very intuitive and easy to use. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

A.R.G. Clothing

Best app ever. Everything you need for building a webshop in one app. It saves a lot of money and they have some good new apps on the way. customer service is also very good they help you in every way they can. Definitly recommend this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!