Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ARC GURU

I used this app for several of my stores' uses like reviews, badges, sticky carts, upsells and bundles, and a ton more. This app has a ton of features and all are pretty easy to set up. Support is wonderful. They assist you in a timely manner and completely fix the problems you might have quickly. Thank you so much Michael for you help that you assisted me with pertaining to my store.

Lovepawz

Why didnt I find this app before! Totally worth it even if you're just going to use one app out of the 40 customer service is great! Love it highly recommended

lagoom

Location Singapore

Awesome! This app is just powerful! You can have multifunctions in one go. I highly recommend this app to people that are looking forward to bringing a friendly user experience to the customers and subsequently increase sales!

Our Shiny Nails

Location France

Very fast and efficient service! I am very happy with the operator Costin C., very good! The App is simple and allows you to do many things! Recommended!

Butiks Rabatt

These guys are amazing! Always here to help, the customer support is fantastic! This is an example to all the other apps. :D

MAV Sweden

Location Sweden

Best customer support on the planet! Had coding issues with the apps on my store, it didn't quite look right, and I'm not a coder so cannot change it myself. Their support helped a lot and made all the changes for me, very happy :)

Waist Slimmer

We used Vitals as all-in-one application and found there almost everything we need to build the store from a scratch. Easy to use for non-tech team members. Great customization options.

ezeyeofficial

Location Singapore

Awesome service! Highly recommended. Appreciate the team's time and effort to assist us in great detail. Friendly too

Kingmat

Location Germany

Great and fast support! They always answer within one hour which is very fast.Good functionality of the app. Very recommendable!

my cloud paradise

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help with my trust badges, product reviews, sticky cart and more. So many functions. On day one but can't wait to explore all the feature it offers. The support team is absolutely fantastic!