Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

MARCO CAVALERI

Best app on Shopify. Customer service is superb and always available to help. with an issue and helpful.

AMEKANA.COM

Best app on Shopify. Customer service is superb and always available to help. I had Shiela Ann help me out with an issue and she was extremely patient with me.

DunnSmith Organics

Only recently installed it and already loving it. Super easy to use and when I needed a little advanced help, Jed in customer support was more than happy to help and get everything I needed to. Looking forward to seeing what more this app can do for me.

Minehip

The assistance that provide is one of the best active that they have. They solve problems when you need, thank you very much for everything

Natural Tone Organic Skincare

I'm new to Shopify and therefore everything is a new discovery for me. But one thing I can tell you right now is this application with all its functions not to mention the most incredible support team is well worth every penny. Best app on Shopify. Thank you!

Natural Tone Organic Skincare

staaaygood

Really great support team , thank you very much , you helped me more and you still , i apperciate it ♥♥♥

HOTPRICES24.COM

La migliore app di shopify, include tantissime app nel suo interno davvero molto preziose. La cosa ancora più gratificante è la loro assistenza sempre pronta e disponibile ad aiutare ogni qualvolta si ha bisogno, raccomando al 1000%%%. Servizio davvero Eccellente

RosaLight

This app is a must-have! No store is complete without it. They also keep on improving it further. Can't wait to see what it will offer next. Their support is really top-notch too. Super fast and knowleadgeable.

SparkleBonsai™

I used this app cause i had to many single ones and my page speed was going down. Now that i´m using VITALS it leads faster and i still have all the Apps i need and even more. As i´m from Austria the only thing missing in my opinion are Trust Badges in German and The KLARNA Trust Badge