Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

www.work-tops.com

Really great app with many functions and 24/7 costumer service. I have used this app for about 2 months and I am very satisfied! Between the costumer service is FANTASTIC!

EasyFastKitchen

Really great app with many functions and 24/7 costumer service. I have used this app for about 4 months and Iam very satisfied! Btw the costumer service is FANTASTIC!

Beestshop

very quick and faster response team. Solved issues in 2min. Much needed app for almost very new shopify stores.

RedoxBox

La aplicación funciona muy bien, tiene mogollón de opciones a nivel marketing y el servicio de atención al cliente súper rápido y eficiente. La recomiendo 100%.

happyshoppo

The app is great. The support team was so kind to make my requested change. For such a price you get to use a lot of features !! Highly Recommend !!

Quantum Shield

This APP has everything you need and MORE! And also great and super fast customer service! (will solve any problem you're facing in no time)

Pawlylove

Simply the best. Looking forward to some more features in the future!! the App works great and customization is fabulous. And GREAT, great customer service!!!

True You Vibes

This app was perfect for me getting my 1st store up and running. It helped me fill in the little things I would have overlooked or forgot or actually showed me a lot of stuff I didn't know about. I plan on using Vitals from now on, it would be dumb on my part not to. Makes my Shopify experience a lot easier and less expensive.

Hapimee

12/20 I have just started using the app today and in the midst of setting up faced some issues. Within 2 hours my issue was solved. Super prompt help. I look forward to using this app with ease! :) 4/8 John Seth helped me to solve another issue within like a few minutes of contacting support! Incredible team, incredible app! :) Thanks John!

ComicSenseXYZ

Although the app still requires a bit of fine tuning, they have the most amazing and fast support. Period.