Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

5D with Timothy

Location Netherlands

The app is just amazing; I am saving so much money, but even better is that it loads my page faster. The more apps, the slower the loading time. Instead of 7 apps, I just use Vitals. Also, the support is excellent! Always very fast, even on the weekends. Highly recommend!

Feliminet

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like the app, very helpful! You have a lot of apps that you can use in one app. It makes your store much better and professional!

HealthZense

I use this app to give my website the a professional look, having animation buttons and helping me manage the entire website.

boutiquefd2

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I really like the app cause I am saving loads of money :)
Also the customer service is super reactive : quick and efficient !
I do recommend Vitals !

Gazebo Spare Parts

Haven't even got the full use of this app yet as it was only one or two features I initally needed, but it's worth it just for those. Very good value and even more so once you start using more of the possible features. So far I've had one problem I needed help with and John at customer service got back to me straight away with helpful information. Looking forward to getting more out of this app!

Pan Continent Inc. - PrintOxe

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this app for more than a year. Simply, it provides a solution to almost all needs for a successful store. Despite being a multifunction app each and every function works great. For sure this is impressive but the amazing here is the merchant service team stands behind this app. I had many questions lately and have been in contact with the team many times a day for the last two weeks. Most of my questions were replied to in less than an hour if not in minutes. Michael is a star with his technical knowledge and patience. Great app and an amazing team. Thank you and keep the good work up!!

Vie Esthetic Studio

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm very happy with what I have been able to do with it so far. I have run into a few road blocks and the technical support has been great help.

ButFirstSkin

Really great app. Has pretty much everything you need and the customer support is great. Any questions or rearrangements you need they are their 24/7 to help instantly!

Modern Trade Winds

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super responsive team and very helpful! Thanks Zeus and John for your kind advice. Please keep up the Great Work! Cheers,
B

SquitoTraps

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 months

the app is amazing, I spoke to Jed about a quantity break design that I would like to see implemented in this app