VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Stylifix

I have great experience with support person he help me as I was expecting, vitals have great features as well as support resource.
Thanks.

March 16, 2020

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the feedback.

ShoppingWins

Really good customer support! Plus there is so many apps that are really useful. They are always so quick to help with anything you need.

March 16, 2020

And there are more features to come. Stay tuned!

L'Atelier Green Paris ®

Great customer service, highly recommended. They helped us with the set up of few apps. thanks again.

March 16, 2020

As we have many apps, we are here to help you set them up. Thank you!

Easilife - your daily solution

Amazing App with Excellent support!!!. A must app for every shopify owner. Everything is bundled into a single app. I love it.

March 16, 2020

That was exactly our goal, to create an app which will fit all the needs. Thank you!

Stonesleep

The app is very good everything I have tested works without any issue.
The customer support is quick and very helpful they managed to resolve my issue with in 24 hours.

March 16, 2020

We try to fix any issue as quick as possible. Thank you!

Zawzawa Studio

I run Vitals on my store and its really helpful and must-have plugin. I recommend it. Everything I got here is a fascinated customer support real heart attaching supporters, I don't have any word to explain them. Thnks FOR THE CEO AGAIN.

March 9, 2020

Happy we could help! Thanks!

MyGizmo.Shop

I have 2 stores running Vitals, very powerful app. saved me a lot of time and money! The first thing I will do for my next store is setting up vitals.

March 16, 2020

We wish you all the best and we hope that you will create many successful stores. Thank you!

Makiddos™

Very usefull app(s) and the support team is awesome. They answered me instantly and solve a litle compatibility problem with my theme.

March 16, 2020

We're here to help in case anyone needs it :) Really appreciate it!

Janscent

Excellent support. I had several issues with my webpage, and the app.
A guy named Vladimir helped me to figure out the problem, and he did.
Thank you.

March 16, 2020

We will let Vladimir know that you mentioned him in your great review. Thanks!

clearproco

Amazing app have been using since December work very well! Almost anything we need to help our business.

March 16, 2020

We are really glad that you find our app useful. Thank you!