VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

1961 - 1970 of 2205 reviews

Hoop Merch

Absolutely awesome app! so many features in one app

on top of that, they have really great support!

MyLifeKit

I have no idea why this app barely has any reviews and ratings compare to some of the other apps. This is by far the best I've ever used. Don't usually leave comments or reviews, but this app deserves it all. A++ to the creators and customer support. We all need good customer support for the apps we use. I don't mind paying more for something that actually works and have great customer support, not to mention the fact that you can use several apps all in one. Absolutely clever. Thank you for this.

EZY Kitchen

The app does everything i need + the customer support is so good. Damn!
Use this app bros. Best app so far

La Belle A'ffaire

Great App with a dedicated team that answers all your technical requests! I am very happy with their support. Always quick and problem solvers! Thanks a lot!

PoacherOnline

OMG. I hate myself for only knowing about this app just days after paying 1 year for McAfee Secure and other funny apps. This is arguably the best app on Shopify. There is no room for 10 stars uh

BigBuysCo

Fantastic App. What I like mostly that all 40 aps take only couple of requests on the server, so Speed Loading time is Superb!
Customer Service is responsive and helpful!
Recommend this App 100%

Ellemoor Clothing

Definitely recommend. 5 star app!! I Love it, now download and see it for yourself. And they have so much features soon to be Available

Saffronice

Great APP, Great Service.
So many fantastic options. Thank you.
Very easy to use and set up. I still have not got around half the options it provides.

Modern Lemma

This app is amazing! The day after I installed it I noticed a significant increase in sales! The support is fast and patient, I truly appreciate how they willingly take time to explain things to me, cheerfully! I have already recommended Vitals to two friends and they love it too! I was relieved at how easy/user friendly it was to install. Also delete apps that this can replace as it will significantly speed up your site. My biggest benefit; I now sell products in multiples (w/discount)due to this app: the other day I sold 6 of the same product/same order!! Without this app I would only be selling one at a time. Thank you Vitals this is the best app I have and honestly I would pay more for all it does!

Ritzy

I can't say enough good things about this app!!
It has absolutely everything you need and more!
And when you have some issue.. No problem, they will literally fix it for you in minutes!

Seriously, get this app right now, you will not find anything that even comes close to this one..