Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

1971 - 1980 of 2967 reviews

DeepScenic

Just simply the best app. Customer service to the functionality of the app.

I'm a big customer service guy because the support represent the company and I think this app and the employees there, is doing a fundamental job and i would recommend this at to anyone!

Big shout out to Jed, very patient and professional!

H2O Infused Fitness

This app has basically everything you need. From sticky at to cart bar, trust badges, and product description tabs plus a lot of other features that I don't see in other apps. The monthly sub is totally worth it.

Needle Hobby

Great app. Saved me a lot of time. I am using bundles upsell, sticky cart, and a couple more. I am very satisfied with the customer service!

Ramas Hair And Beauty

I am really enjoying this App. It is the All in one App as It claims to be. Everything fit perfectly and the customer services staffs are very handy, quick and available to help with custom placement. And the best part is that it does not slow my website in any way. It also saved lots$$$$ money. So far for it is the best APP on Shopify. I will recommend always. Bravo Guys and thank you for all your help.

Tracery Beauty

Amazing customer service! Thank you for always helping me promptly. They've given me assistance on things outside of the scope of VITALS. They were able to find and delete leftover code from an app that was deleted from my store.

Ferris Wheel Press

As if the functionality of this app doesn't speak for itself - the support and customer service teams are next level. We had a small aesthetic tweak requested for the bundles, and within an hour the change was made. Vitals truly does it all with minimal/no code disruption, and is very easy to implement. We have been using Vitals for over a year and haven't faced a single issue. If 10 stars were an option, we would give them 10 stars.

Admiral Direct

Very handy app with a lot of features, great customer service, worth the price. Would definitely reccommend.

KREYFISH

I LIKE THE APP, WORKS GREAT. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING, THEY ARE VERY FAST TO RESPOND FOR ANY REQUEST. I RECOMMENDED IT

Boho Vibes Earth

I just wanted to congratulate the Vitals team for producing such an excellent and feature-rich app-endium of tremendous tools to make your site rock. Due to the tightly integrated single-code base, all apps are modular, so no wasted or repetative code. Vitals new "Replay" feature allows you to look over the shoulder of a previous session and view their exact activity... very handy if you're getting alot of abandoned carts and it's caused by a 404 or worse. I would urge every Shopify merchant to take a look and swap out your inneffective random apps and invest in Vitals. One other huge benefit is the amazing support, and I mean that seriously, as not only are they 24/7, but the only times I've had cause to contact them, was due to issues not related to Vitals... they managed to identify what the issue was and point me in the right direction. Thank you Costin for the latest gem. You guys are awsome and deserve the great success you're clearly having... onwards and upwards. Andy @ CloudShimmer (www.bohovibes.earth)

DealzToYou

Just started with this app and it is crazy good , the customer help is superb , all you could need in one fantastic app, get it now