Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1971 - 1980 of 3994 reviews

Embalm Skincare

Location Australia

The tech support team is seriously amazing. So quick to reply and so helpful. There is a tiny bit of room for improvement on some of the apps included, like having an option for the payment logos to be displayed in black so it better blends in with website aesthetics and I also think the Upsell/Cross sell options. Would be great if they could be displayed in the cart drawer/ajax cart instead of a cart page but I'm sure they are happy for suggestions. I do recommend this app though!

Sensationally Fabulous

Time spent using app About 10 hours

love this app and the support team has been fantastic and very helpful in fixing thing up in my store I have already deleted 8 apps out of my app store my store is starting to load faster you need to get this app easy to use I wish I had found this app when I first started it would have saved me thousands of dollars get it you will not regret it

Motivation Den

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and support turns your free theme into a paid theme with all the features you need. Support is great for coding and helping.

Lustnouer Trends | Offizielle Seite

Location Austria

Fast Reply!
Very nice and friendly support! - I've been lost and "desperate" i did not hesitate to contact the VITALS+ Support and they helped me within a minute to solve my problem. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Cass Fitness

This app is great the advisor called costin was so helpful very quick responses. Im loving the app already

Lat'n Sweets

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was having pre order issues and Costin helped me ASAP. Not even a minute the issue I was having was resolved! This App Rocks!

Unlimited Trending Tee

Location Vietnam

Really great app and very helpful team. Every time we have a question they are there to help us and solve the problem. It is also quite user friendly. We totally recommend it!

SkidMark Cycles

I had some problems from another app that was causing ill effects on my page. The support team at Vitals is fantastic. They showed me what was wrong and fixed it and now everything is working great. Best app and team on shopify.

Black Book Fashion

Location Spain

Marco Leather Goods

Location Vietnam

I can't happier with vitals app. Support team is super fast to resolve my problems. I appreciate that. Thanks again