Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

1981 - 1990 of 3228 reviews

Luggage City

really supportive team and they are really helpful. they always assisted me and helped me in all my needs

WONDERMALL.ES

great app and great support. The most complete app I tried. The customer service is 24/7 and very fast on replying and problem solving

Best Copdeals

Great app. highly recommended they got all what i needed! Great customer service. Good deal for 29.99$.

Hippie Cartel

I love it, this app helped me close all edges on my store, and in a very good price as well. totally reccommand

Team Hen

Not only is the app super easy to use, it has meant i can delete other apps, as its an all-in-one solution. When i had a small issue with a button text colour i emailed help centre and within 5 minutes the issue was resolved and i had a reply to confirm this, at the weekend!

Toys Delights

I highly recommend this app. It just made everything cheaper and easier to manage. I use most of the apps.I've been in contact with customer service twice now. They're super fast and can fix anything.

THAI VAPE SHOP

I wasn't really into the app that has so many function but man!! This is one of the best app I've ever seen. The support team is always there to help and every function work together perfectly. I'm so glad I decided to give this a try.

Pawdo

Great app and fantastic, fast customer support! So many out of the box features that are essential for any kind of store.

Paws Huggies

Best app ever. Low price with a lot of great functions, most important customer support is fast and friendly

IceTruck Jewelry

This App is so far ahead of the Game!! I dont even want to mention the amount of great Features they offer, but to express my joy with this app. Customer Service is on point, short respond time there for you to help 24/7. One thing that also really stands out is the Dialog between Developers and Users. They always come up with new Features and Adjustments, it has just been a real pleasure for me and my company to work with Vitals as an Partner. Thanks a lot , and greetings to Costin ;)