Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

VosChoice

Location Philippines

Everything in one. Now you dont have to search any app one by one.User-friendly, cheaper price, the best thing is nice and helpful customer support team!

No Bullshit Penis Enlargement

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

I came to this app looking to replace just one thing that another app wasn't doing as desired. It wasn't my intention or initial reason for downloading the app and I wasn't aware of all the many other functions this app has. It's like many apps all packaged into one. This is a very welcome thing because since then I have removed other individual apps that do something Vitals does, saving me money overall. Or look at it from a different perspective, there are many functions I would not be willing to pay for but are part of the app for no extra cost, so might as well take advantage of where I otherwise wouldn't utilize. Go to the see all apps section to view everything Vitals can do for you.

Buddify

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

VITALS is an awesome App, so valuable, great Support, steady growing features, highly recommended!!!

Lil Boo-Tique

I am new to e commerce and I have found this app perfect as there are tutorial videos on every built in app explaining everything you need to know about how to use it in a very clear and easy to understand way. Today I needed extra help with one of the apps (I wanted the 'sale' price tag removing from the 'People also purchased...') so I emailed support hoping for a nudge in the right direction. The response I got was from someone named Costin who had already completed the task for me. I was amazed at the level of customer service, which is why I am writing this now. Great app and great people. Well worth the purchase. Thanks guys!

Sparkleguru

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is giving me all I want and more! I was worried about integration with my theme but everything works. I actually asked the support team if they could solve some variant issues I had on how I wanted things to look on my product and cart page. They went into my store with my authorisation, within an hour and tailored the look I wanted. Cannot fault there willingness to help and solve any issues. FIVE STARS!!!!!

Taomicmic™

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

The Vitals app is definitely a better deal than buying separate apps, not only financially but first and foremost for the centralized customer support. I love how responsive and helpful their customer support is. Thank you again Filip ! I highly recommend this app.

Your SuperBox

This is the only app you will need for your store. Awesome app and awesome support!! Really cheap price for what they offer.

scovox

Location Austria

I love the app. We use it on both stores, and they deliver great results. Plus the customer service is amazing! The first company that is available 24/7. Fast replies and well-trained! Thank you again Costin!

Lilura Collection

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love everything about this app!! Best decision I've ever made. Try it and you will not regret it! !

CASTPHONE.CL

It is not only the best app, but also the best support. This app is wonderful and the team behind it supports it. Definitely 5 stars!