Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LumiDreams

Depuis que nous avons découvert cette application, cela nous a vraiment bien aidés. Son utilisation est très intuitive et le support et incroyablement réactif et compétent. Nous sommes clairement fans !

SAHARARETAIL

Great and helpful. It can help you fix lots of problem, we will use it all the time in our store. Good

Nahla Bear

I needed an app that would help me boost my sales and to improve the look of my upselling. With VITALS, I am getting that and more. It's so inconvenient to have all that I need to improve my online store under just one app. VITALS has many features that I did not even know was necessary to help me with my sales. Easy to use, but if there's an issue customer support is quick to respond. The 30-day trial is a bonus as well. I'm looking forward to further updates of this app, which is looking to be all that I need for now.

SayFur

I have been using this app for a while now and it has been amazing. Their support team is very responsive and fast at helping everyone. They care about bringing value to their clients. Love this app.

Hometown48

Great app. You need it. If you need any help you have instant text support. There wasn't a single case in which they couldn't help. Very satisfied.

Catchingyourdeal.com

App works verry good and is easy to use definitely worth every penny.
i did not understand something and simply asked it in the chat and got a responce right away ! verry nice guy who helped me perfectly. No brainer 5 stars every single day of the week

DISER

The best app there is, all the apps you need for low price. And the customer service replays within minutes!!!

ax-evolution

Verry reactive tchat they help you quickly if you have some trouble. i reccomend it ! And the app is really complete

Wolfrait

This application saves us a lot of time and money. I think it must be a must-have for any site. And the support is excellent, they respond instantly and help you with any problem

Kid Activist

I just recently discovered this app and it is absolutely amazing! Not only does it do everything you will ever need, the support team is wonderful and is so quick to help make bug fixes (sometimes the apps don't work seamlessly with a theme) or help make tweaks to make the apps positioning work for your preferences. Highly recommend this app...and the support team! Super knowledgable and lightning fast!!