Merchants appreciate this app for its over 40 integrated features, including dynamic product recommendations and smart upsells, which have been noted to boost store revenue. Its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify stores, along with a built-in analytics dashboard, are highly valued. The app also enhances the customer shopping experience with a product review system and a currency converter, expanding the international customer base. Despite its many features, it maintains good page load times, indicating efficient optimization. The customer service is praised for its quick response and helpfulness.

August 27, 2020

I started dropshipping a few months ago and this is the app that every ecommerce must have. The functionalities are amazing and the technical support is very efficient.

Commpralo al Descuento
Colombia
September 19, 2020

A lot of apps in one app, very good communication and a support contact really good, best app i really recommand to use for everyone

Mommieland
France
February 27, 2021

best app ever. this app is the best deal! and the customer support is extremely helpful and responsive. they really know their stuff.

Real Man Leather
Singapore
Edited May 9, 2022

The app has been great. It has saved me a lot of money and time because I dont have to have 50 different apps. The 24/hr chat is also really great. They are really helpful and can customise features for you. If you would like to see how I have used the app go to www.aliceandpatrick.com

Alice&Patrick Boutique
July 5, 2020

This is a great app that every Shopify business should have! There are so many functions within this app, that I have greatly reduced the number of apps that I would normally have to sign up for. In addition to this, the staff is AMAZING! I have run into a few snafoos trying to implement some of the features, and they were able to fix the issues. They were not only knowledgeable, quick to respond, professional, and thorough, but they were genuinely pleasant to work with. They definitely deserve my five stars!

Misfit Culture Club
Vitals replied July 6, 2020

We're really humbled by such amazing feedback! We're proud of the work we do and the support we offer, and seeing happy customers such as yourself is what makes us love what we're doing so much :)

July 25, 2020

VITALS is an absolute game changer for our store! So many amazing apps all in one that work seamlessly and load fast. Their support is the best I've encountered in ecom.

Ultra Cuisine
May 11, 2020

very pleased with the application. it helped us speed up the site. removed many other applications, because everything is in it!

Trend Gallery Art | Original Abstract Paintings
Edited July 27, 2021

Best value for an app. This will save at least tens of dollars in app costs, if not hundreds. Easy and simple to use, plenty of options, but the best part is definitely the constant improvement and development of the app as well as the technical support. Live chat is almost instant and when it is not available, help is fast via email. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is serious about starting a functional store.

Lahjakoru
Finland
November 16, 2020

I’m one day in, and it’s my new favorite app. Thank you for having 24/7 customer support—it’s nice to have help when working on my site at 2am. I love my new “all-in-one” chat icon and the ability to sell pre-order items!

K. A. Artist Shop
April 6, 2021

Fantastic value for money app that i cant recommend enough. Great support also on hand whenever you need it.

Cheeky Chompers