VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

HiPPO-CART

Love the app with so many "must have" functionality and I have enabled over 20 for my store so far... more importantly the Support is terrific! great thanks to Irina Nica from support team... definitely 5 star app!!!

Kay's Mugs

Great app! You’re provided with several services for one price to improve your conversions. There are many apps in one. The best that I’ve seen so far.

Flex Chef

Best bang for your buck! I highly recommend this app. I don't use all the features. I can't wait for them to release the Upsell and Cross Sell options.

Case Deco'r

This App has been very helpful. With the many apps in one, makes it brilliant and a must have for all.

Just In Case

Absolutely amazing. Really helps having all relevant apps in one space under one payment. Worth every penny- you get your money's worth and more. Highly recommend!!

Mister Kart

It's been days since I installed this app and so far it is good and easy to use. I'm still exploring it as of now but I must say you should install this all in one app now.

ProtectaGlass

This app has so many other apps that all look good and work brilliantly. Also, the service backup, although I have hardly needed to use it, is excellent.

iMake Life

A app I have to recommend! One app solves lots of problems, more importantly, the customer service is very good, always reply to inquires promptly.

My Genie Home

This app is indeed one of the best on the market. Not just that it includes 40 apps in 1, but it also increases your website loading speed since all the data is coming from one server. Amazing!

simplycurvyfashions.com

I use this App for so much it is hard to list it all. There are still a few gaps but I can not believe how much money I have saved using this app.

When the Upsells is added to Vitals, it will be impossible to be beat. Great customer service, responsive to requests.