Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 7, 2021

I have used this app and its very good app for eCommerce sites and the support team is excellent special thanks to Michael J... Many thanks!

Tinzell
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 7, 2021

Customer support is amazing. We had an issue with the announcement bar and the team helped us resolve it extremely fast

FERVENCI
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 7, 2021

This is my second store that I have used this app on. I like that it offers so much of the apps I am looking for and it all integrates together so nicely. They are continually adding more. Always get a quick response when I need help. Highly recommend.

renhalsa
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 7, 2021

Great app and thanks for the assistence that are very helpful or my business and my store. five stars !!

Laboratorio Bio
Italy
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited April 7, 2021

For the price and to get so many features, it's by far my favourite on shopify. I use: upsell bundles, banner, visitor replays, product tabs, geolocation redirect, and more! Also, their support team is incredibly helpful. I've only run into one issue with my bundles and international pricing, but they're helping me to fix it and providing top notch service. They also have short-term and longterm roadmaps to show what to look forward to next. And you can upvote what you're looking to see. Love it.

International Beauty Institute
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited April 7, 2021

The service is perfect fast respond and they made the job forme thanks a lot for your help i appreciate a lot

AylinStyle
Belgium
Time spent using app: 26 days
April 7, 2021

Amazing app. worth the price and you even get a 30 day free trial. So try it out yourself! would give it a 10/10

Kattenfontein
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 7, 2021

This app has it all! Really ALL! And razer sharp and quick support! They are very helpful and know a lot. I love to long trial period so you can really make the app work for you and try to earn its price back. One minor thing for a starter it has a steep price, as you can easily have a few months of loss while testing and finding products and it doubles your monthly shop fees basically.

OOOVIN
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 6, 2021

Amazing and very useful app! I had improve my store using VITALS upsell and volume discount add-ins.

ferque store
Chile
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 6, 2021

We have been using the Vitals apps for some time already and it does the job!
I specially value the concept of having several apps under one platform working smoothly together.
Also, I appreciate the great support that we have been receiving.

flow&shine