Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

StabilSpine

I use this app for volume discounts. Had an issue with formatting and Sheila helped me fix it right away. Customer service is outstanding. 10/10 would recommend. They answer all questions within 5 minutes.

ecoledeschiens

Location Estonia

une equipe au top et surtout tres reactive, je recommande pour leur reactivite. toujours en place pour vous aider

PEDALSTADT

Location Australia

The app is super useful and affordable. The customer services are amazing especially Rey. I totally recommend vitals 40.

La Rose Parfait

i love this app it is amazing, the customer service team i.e Rey are so good and reply super fast and know what theyre doing :)

Dinlands

Location Spain

A 10/10 app has many great features for your store with incredible customer service. I recommend it 100% without a doubt.

Volship Chile

Location Chile

The application has been very helpful. On the other hand, the support is fast and very effective. Recommended app

CanvaCrew.com

Location Finland

Really awesome app and support! Would recommend. This is all you need. No need to buy dozens of separate apps when you install this.

Harrys 1982

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Impresionante atencion al cliente!! van mas rapido que un misil. Un 10 para esta aplicaion. muy muy recomendable!!

Gardening for Kids

It does everything we need and more. The price is exceptional, and it means we don't have 15 different apps all slowing the page down with endless unnecessary features.
The support has been excellent - Costin replied almost instantly to my questions about moving over from another app. Cannot recommend this enough!

youthandearth

This app is a no-brainer and it must be the best app on Shopify? I have to say the staff has been very helpful in helping with some specific placements of the apps or if ever I had a problem getting anything to work. I am using a number of the apps but these are the main features that I think help with conversions 1. Product Bundles
2. Volume Orders
3. Pre-Orders
4. Recently Viewed
5. Related Products
6. Shipping Information
7. Wheel Of Fortune
8. Currency Switcher I use many more but these I believe are defiantly a must-have to help with conversions. So good I disable some other apps that were offering similar features. I also like they are very transparent with the road map and seeing that they will also support pre-cart upsells and bogo will also be great features. In time I am pretty sure they will have every feature imaginable.