Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

INSTAWORKOUTS

Fantastic it has all the apps you need to be successful and also customer service is second to none all queries have been answered in a timely manner

The X Laser Files

So many apps in one, Vitals is amazing, I love it! It saves time, really easy to use, a lot of options for any kind of store and the customer support is the best, they are really helpful, real humans behind, no chatbots, they have helped me to customize the apps and where really fast on doing it.

Wellzenith

Excellent service from Reymond!
He has come back to me in a timely manner and has been able to resolve the issue straight away.

BabyGadgetsCo

Fantastic support team sorted out issues with my store which were above and beyond regular scope and they spent a substantial amount of time sorting things out. That's apart from what they are offering which is tremendous value in the app itself.

Becker Imports

Great app, nothing is too much for this company, incredibly helpful and fast in response I appreciate the assistance they provided me to date.

Saturn Industries®

I would highly recommend this app, it has a huge variety of services which replaced so many apps I used to have and saved so much money and time not to mention their great customer service which took 10 minutes to resolve an issue I had. Great App!

Spider Tool Holster

Vitals provides a wide variety of tools which is well worth the price, especially considering you're getting a cohesive singular program, instead of patch working multiple apps together to get the same effect.

Isorropo

The app is already great out of the box but I think where it stands out is the quick response of the support team. They were quick to work on the changes I required (I requested a few) ensuring I am happy with the final outcome. Highly recommended.

Range Tarps

Great app so far! The customer service team is also very efficient and helpful! Helped us get the exact styling we wanted in no time :) Even went the extra step to test and screen record on mobile for us.

TrendyVanilla

I used this application to perform multiple tasks, and I'm really pleased it has allowed me to centralize multiple functions in one place without having to install other apps