Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Starr's Crafts and Gifts

I have never had an issue with the app until today. Come to find out it was an issue caused by another app but Filip was able to fix it for me and get it working again.

Cherist Jewelry

Every feature are super. I am very hapy be a u Vitals user.
The support is awesome, fast and friendly. I strongly suggest everyone to use this APP.

Solo Merchant

Very nice app. Has so many useful apps in one place. Please add email forwarding too! Love the review import feature.

USBcross™

Fantastic App the customer is amazing and the APPs are perfect for my business. I would rate 6 stars if it was possible. Thanks guys

Go Solar Light

WOW! I am in LOVE with this APP "VITALS" the customer sports is 100/100. They stayed with me the whole time till everything I need to do is done right

custom lamp gifts

Best support team ever!! Highly recommend this app. This app all the features that help your store grow and load faster.

OdinsBeardCare Intl.

Love this app, very useful in terms of an all in 1 solution. Love that it doesnt mess with the theme, everything runs smoothly and the support is always amazing and super friendly. My only criticism would be to maybe offer a flexible option to where someone would be billed according to how many features they use/need and some of the functions have a sort of outdated not very attractive design and functionality like the sticky add to cart button and other stuff but all in all 5 stars

Red Frog Deals

This is a great app I just wish that you could import reviews from other platforms besides Aliexpress.

Purple Tiger Boutique

Great app and lot of features. Support is always great. Save lot of money by not using other premium apps.

Bad and Boozie Koozies

Day one, hour 2 and I ran into an issue with the app. The little chat popup was just sitting there and I was like I'll try to send a note and see how responsive the 24/7 support really is. Rey got me fixed up in less than 10 minutes from my initial request.