Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

ARS Designs

I got this app after spending hours on researching for app like Vital.After installing this app,I faced a problem and tried to reinstall it and suddenly I got a mail asking to help me out and I shared my issue and Trust me,they helped me in few minutes and assured me too..I felt so glad

SolidHD

Amazing customer service! Rey solved all my issues and concerns in a matter of minutes! Couldn't be happier with this app! Definitely Recommended

ThreeSixtyZone

Very responsive and super fast customer service even though i was still on the free trial. There are really a lot of functions inside. Great work!

dutchcuff

Great app and amazing customer service. One of the best apps out there. Definitely would recommend!!

ARNdesign

This app is one of the best I've used on my site - having 40 different options allows me to test what my audience responds to best. Vital's customer service team is very prompt too with their responses, this was critical for me as I had old code in the background and this team were super quick helping me sort issues. Thanks guys 5*****

Paws Concept

Great app. They have excellent customer service. I had a couple of issues and every time I received an email back in less than 24 hours.

Quote Unquote Shop

Vitals replaced 3 apps for me. The support team is even more wonderful. I faced an issue with one of their Beta products. The team made sure to resolve it within the next hour!
I don't know whom to rate higher. Vitals product or the support team. Both are exceptional.

MINCCI™

awesome apps, all you need in one place. most importantly, great customer support, fast response. looking forward to include the BuyXGetY feature.

Hey Halloween

Great app with an amazing support team.
Imagine 1 app doing 40 different things. Crazy!

Had quite a few issues/changes I had to deal with. Contacted the support and all my queries and requests were completed within 10-15 minutes. Extremely happy with the app and support team.

10/10 would recommend.

SHOP KIDSIE

I have to say this is easily the best app on the Shopify app store. I have used it for months and I have had no issues. The one time I had a question about discounts and how they work, I received a response instantly with no wait time. Great app and customer service.