Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

BackRebuild

Before installing VITALS, I used to have about 10 different apps to cover the functionality offered by VITALS. Since installing VITALS, I have deleted all of those apps and everything is more manageable now. I got stuck once (or twice!) and Vladimir from customer support was excellent - extremely helpful. Overall, a great app.

Bow Meow Pets

Great app, Customer Support is really good!Very, very fast and polite! Five STARS +! Highly recommended app go for it!

Hylthi

Great app and Great customer service, response to questions is super fast and polite! I recommend strongly.

VII Home Therapy

Easily the best app out there! Customer service is outstanding, answer to all the questions I have. Would be lost without this!

Hustle 69

Damn! What an app, Customer Support is really good It really saves my money to buy more and more apps to my store.

Highly recommended app go for it

C.Marie’sBoutique

i love this app it has literally everything for the price. and they keep updating new programs too it so you never need another app

Home Comfort

This app is by far the best app I have ever used. It saves me so much money and has so many apps in one. They are ahead of their time and are simply amazing. Customer service is lightning fast and responds within minutes sometimes. I can't recommend this app more!

ultimatechop

brilliant app, saved me alot of money on many other apps i had to have. not anymore. for $29.99 its a bargain. Good job guys

40inedeals

the most powerfull app i use in shopify store, very easy to use , and have goood effects in your store

Silimould

Awesome app and top-notch customer service! You can get all the functionalities you need for your store in one place. Highly recommend!