Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Afrigance

LOVE this app it has everything and anything you could possibly need, honestly don't need anything else except for this on my store. And their customer service is exceptional. If you have any problem what so ever they do their best to try and help you get the fix the moment you ask for help. highly recommend them :)

Message Gift Co

I use this on all of my stores, they are very helpful with anything I ever needed to ask. The fastest support for any other app.

BestPacks

The guy named Costin there has the best customer service. He should get a raise. This app has been great for the customers. I thing if you are using shopify for your business you must get this app. This is very affordable and this is the only app you need. I am impressed

The Barking Dog Market

Just WOW. Having all these apps under a single App, working together is just great. Super easy to set up, great tutorials, support. Highly recommended.

OTIUM of Sweden

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, nice to have access to so many futures in one app. They also offer great support when stuck.

CHILEVENTAS.ONLINE

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 year

The application is very easy to use. Despite being a beginner I managed to work without problems. I totally recommend it! Thank you very muchp

Cali's Books

We use this app with cross-selling, upselling, and many more features. It's user friendly and the customer service is super fast and efficient. We highly recommend it so far!

your vegan comfort kitchen

This app is one of the best on Shopify, the features are very helpful to a small store focused on the essential growth during the first months of operations. But I'm writing this review because of the amazing customer service they offer! We're migrating our website off of Shopify to a more food service friendly platform. I didn't realize the reviews for the site were stored in the Vitals app. I messaged them right away, and they sent me a CSV with the reviews less than 10 minutes later. This app & developer are definitely 5 stars!

LEYIBEI

Location Hong Kong SAR

Their team is very good and the APP function is very powerful. Should be supported. I will always use it.。。。。。。。

www.rebelliousglamcosmetics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love everything about this app and Michael from your team help me a lot he is Amazing thanks Mich