Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Puzzles Egypt

used this app and its perfect customer service, quick responsive and helpful thank you so much vitals team

LADSPAD.UK

Fantastic app! How on earth would I live without it! So many amazing features and all very useful! 10/10

Comfy & Ergo

I do love it, it is MUST TO HAVE APP.
The APP is Great! Support are Great!
The Only APP that cover all essential Apps, 40 App in one how can go worng.
YOU MUST GET THIS APP!!!

Galactic-Projector.com

Great App, had a small issue due to using Gempages, but fortunately, Rey from Help Center has fixed the error in a minute, very grateful and thankful.

Lyxery By Sweden AB

I needed an app for comment, but got so much more. I can stream live and see how my customers scrolls around on my site! Everything is running smooth and if for example my theme doesn't suite perfect with VITALS the support is awesome and solves the issue within 12 hours. A big Thank you!

Home Pixies

I've been using this app for like 4 months and its great! I only have this one app in my Shopify store (nothing else!) and it covers everything I need. I particularly liked the "buy X get Y discount" and the ability to look on what my customer is doing in my product page (its like having a CCTV on my website), they also import product reviews and its better than the popular product review apps in Shopify. The customer service is excellent too, they reply so fast and they do almost every micro changes you want from your store (no action needed from your end). Super convenient! I recommend people to delete all your apps in your Shopify and use Vitals instead. I guarantee that this App is basically everything you need lol (my gf liked it also)

Kartzilla

Brilliant app that saves so much money and time. My site load time has improved so much too! Awesome, highly recommended.

GardenKu

This apps is one-stop apps that we need to run my e-commerce. Their customer service rep, specifically Rey, has been very attentive too.

Delightful Yard

For this price, Vitals offers tremendous value. Especially it constantly adds new features. Customer support is wonderful. I had some questions on one of the tool and sent the note on Sunday. I didn't expect the team (Costin) will reply, troubleshoot, and solve the issue all within a few hours, on Sunday! Highly recommended!

Filoulou

The more I use this application the more I find it great and very useful! The support is very reactive and always there to help you! Special thanks to Costin for his help! I don't regret using Vitals, thanks to the whole team.