Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

The Kdom

Really the best app i can say, we have it all and it does not effect site speed as well. I would highly recommend if you want all apps in one at unbeatable price. Their support is very fast and solve any issues promptly.

May 8, 2020

Sounds like everything you need for an app that will help you grow your business. Thank you for this fantastic review!

Kosmos Kids

Vitals is an absolute must-have app for anyone that has a Shopify store. It gave us a direct boost in revenue as soon as we installed it.
I totally recommend it!

May 8, 2020

Thanks for you for review! We do not want things to be hard and complicated. We want you to be the most successful while running your business.

VapeCloud

Great app for your Shopify Store. Fast and effective support for installation problems. I can only recommend this app.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are always here to help :)

Aire Official

One of the best apps I have ever use. Solves tons of problems on your store. Must have for every store

On Point Products

VITALS is by far one of the best plugins I have used! I will defiantly be making a purchase once my trial runs out! :)

May 8, 2020

That's great to hear! It's one of the reasons why we have a 30-day free trial, to give you enough time to fully test and love the VITALS app :)

DuaMask

Great app, I can describe in one word: The must have app :)

May 8, 2020

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a review! You rock! :)

Gadget Best

Amazing app! It has all the useful features in just one app. They also have fast customer support. If you need anything, just contact them and they will get back to you right away.

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We hope to keep providing outstanding support, as you've already seen :)

StaySafeCamera™ - The N1 Top Security Camera

Useful app, structured well, customer service kind and friendly, they help me to solve a lot of problems

May 8, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate customers like you. We really try our best to make sure we can help everyone as quickly as possible.

Lifetime Bottles™

Cezar just helped me. Very quick and good service! I would recommend everyone to use VITALS. Great!!!

May 8, 2020

Thanks for the review! We're always here to help in case you have any questions or concerns!

BuyNowProducts.com

Brilliant app, saves an absolute fortune. Love every bit of it. Also, reached out to customer service and got a reply in minutes!

May 8, 2020

This is one of main advantages of using VITALS. Thanks!