Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
March 12, 2021

I started it today and already enjoying it! Exploring it and hope it would be a good start for my drop shipping journey. Free 3 months trial would help me during this COVID19 time.

bayershops
Italy
Time spent using app: 12 days
March 12, 2021

Brilliant app, I use it for all my stores. It doesn't slow your store down and the customer service agents are extremely helpful.

NatterNibbles
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 12, 2021

It work very good, the support team is super fast. Have everything you need for a good online store.

perfektesales
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 12, 2021

Very useful app and the support is perfect ! We have a lot of choice: many apps in just one. It is also easy to use !

Vinroe Boutique
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 12, 2021

awesome! using this for my second shopify store already. not to mention, the customer service is top-notch!

yoyomahalo
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 11, 2021

Muy profesionales y atentos, he tenido un par de problemas y me han ayudado al momento. Estoy muy agradecido

Corcho Moda
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 11, 2021

This app is the best app on the Shopify app store. I'm using a lot of the app in it and their customer support is amazing!

Shoprechaun
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 11, 2021

Simply amazing for a beginner without experience on how to code the backend. The team is very responsive to all the open topics and the fix everything very fast. I recommend !

edumann Studio
Romania
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 11, 2021

It is an excellent application, it took me longer to write my request than it took to resolve it, dedicated professionals and especially Costin C Thank you!

DeluxShop
Chile
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 10, 2021

Vitals app is amazing! The best part is the team are always there ready to chat and help anyway they can.

Kuzzys