Merchants appreciate this app for its over 40 integrated features, including dynamic product recommendations and smart upsells, which have been noted to boost store revenue. Its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify stores, along with a built-in analytics dashboard, are highly valued. The app also enhances the customer shopping experience with a product review system and a currency converter, expanding the international customer base. Despite its many features, it maintains good page load times, indicating efficient optimization. The customer service is praised for its quick response and helpfulness.

December 5, 2019

Didn't knew this app existed, but I ordered speed optimization for my site and the IT dude just said to delete all apps and install this on istead as it is way faster - which it is. Really f awesome stuff as it is very convenient, makes website load faster... - From 13 second load speed to 3 second and saves money too as one app does so much. Really 5/5 review. Thank You!

P.S. I also got refund for this app in one of my test stores which is awesome as I forgot it to delete it before trial.

Smart Lovers Choice
Vitals replied December 5, 2019

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the feedback.

Edited October 1, 2022

I installed this app about an hour ago and it already made a difference for our store. The customer service is excellent. Michael J. helped me setting up a couple of things for me in just a matter of minutes. I strongly recommend this app. Someone "purchased" an expensive item from our online store yesterday. It came through as a low risk purchase but it was more likely a fraudulent activity. If we didn't have Vitals app, there is no way we would have know the order was a bad one. Vitals have a visitor plays app. This app shows you which country the order was placed from. The order that we received yesterday was placed from Georgia (it is the country Georgia). But the shipping address was a US address. So, thank you Vitals team! You saved us a lot of money!

Broccati
August 10, 2020

I love to fact that I can have everything in the same app, my website looks way better with the help of the costumer service. Honestly one or the best app on the shopify store. I cannot recommend enough.

FunkyLama
Japan
July 5, 2022

John Seth S was very helpful thank you so much! i love all the aspects on the vitals app it helps me win more time!

thefuzzypet
Morocco
February 23, 2022

Great app and great support, i needed to move the reviews widget to a seperate block, the support guys were able to do it in few minutes!

HotDealsFirst
June 15, 2021

This app is worth every cent! I’m saying this still using roughly half of all its features… So far I needed support 3 times, and they fixed the issues every time in under 1h! I highly recommend this essential app for every Shopify store!

perfectgoods.de
Germany
May 1, 2020

Great value. Great App... Support was there for me in 5 minutes and fixed the problem in under 10! WOW! Good job guys.

MrSterilizer
November 15, 2021

Really helpful support! Clear and fast. Super recommended! I was looking for ways to integrate reviews to my collections and the helpdesk via chat was super helpful!

Portrait Eyewear
Italy
March 8, 2021

The tech support team is seriously amazing. So quick to reply and so helpful. There is a tiny bit of room for improvement on some of the apps included, like having an option for the payment logos to be displayed in black so it better blends in with website aesthetics and I also think the Upsell/Cross sell options. Would be great if they could be displayed in the cart drawer/ajax cart instead of a cart page but I'm sure they are happy for suggestions. I do recommend this app though!

Embalm Skincare
December 4, 2020

Great customer service. Costin helped me patiently to set the currency converter just as I needed it to be.

EDGUNLESHIY SHOP