Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Real Mom Cares

Love that app! Customer support is great! And this app has really all I need for my store + it saved me a bunch of money! Thank you!

Rangate Inc

This is a many-in-one apps. There are many available ready-to-go applications that are easy to use and have been tested without conflicts. The supports I need have been great - fast response, knowledgeable, driving to solutions, and friendly.

MabelBeauty

A very useful app, customer service is also very good, patiently help me solve the problems, recommended

The Noble Caballero LLC

These guys are fast-acting. They get the job done immediately. You don't have to wait two or three days to hear from someone. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Only Lights Co.

Great app, but the customer service makes it even better! They respond really quick, especially when the live chat feature is available, and have even helped me fix some minor issues that were not caused by their app's features.

HALIPAX

Love the app, it has great features and saves me tons of expenses on apps. Works great with my store. The support team is phenomenal, easy to communicate, very fast, and efficient. Keep up the good work guys.

yoursolution24

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Love this app. One of the best supports you can think of. Many services. I am very satisfied with this app.

Fasttiger

Location Italy

This app is fantastic, all in one is very usefull. The customer service is very competent and reactive.

UpVibeStage

Location Singapore

Excellent. Very easy to use. And if need any editing or assistance. They are very fast to response! Recommended!

Elegant Mamas

Location Malaysia

I keep deleting my other apps because of Vitals! Probably the best app that I saw on Shopify until now. It is all in one, for real!
Bonus point, I was struggling to set up something in my store and contacted customer service, they replied after not even a minute and solved my problem in no time (the problem was from my end). Keep up the good work guys. The app is amazing and your customer service is amazing as well.