Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Earth🍍Aloha

I started using this app today and I am really impressed with all the features. I have spent a couple hours implementing several new tools and was able to delete 3 other apps I have been paying for since this app will complete so many functions that I need. I had to reach out to the staff for support and they were super helpful and quick to respond. Really happy thus far.

Verre-Bleu

Amazing app with so many quality features. Makes life so much easier by having all these apps in one, rather than having to go and install each individually.
Service is also fantastic. Contacted VITALS and was responded to within minutes, not hours. They helped with the query and helped me move on quickly! Thanks Costin!

Strend Shop

So much function in one apps, customer services Costin friendly and prompt reply guide me well to solve my problem. Worth to use it

www.moinasiashop.com

love this app. and customer service was so quick to help and response time is excellent . will definitely continue to use

Maitri Shop

I've recently switched from another multifunctional app to Vitals and immediately noticed a better loading speed on my page. Extremely user friendly and easy to set up. If they throw in an email marketing app, it would be truly the ultimate all in 1. Customer support is fast and great, specially Costin. I highly recommend this app.

Silver Lining Lingerie

Amazing customer support with detailed explanation for each question! A great app for small-size business!

StandUltra

Loved The App Support< Customer Support Was awesome They Help Me To Design The Rivew Part According To My Color Layout & Make It Go Hand in Hadn With My store

bigostriz

Amazing application with Amazing customer support.
This is an All in one application that every store need.

J&J Home Accessories

I used this app based on the reviews. I have read plenty of reviews for multiple apps, and wished that there was one app that could provide the amount of different apps this one provides. I was skeptical, but this app is great. I deleted 5 apps from my store and it boosted the speed immediately. Not sure why this app is not one of the first apps Shopify lists on the main pages or its recommendations. The customer support is awesome! Rey was awesome! I contacted the support for one issue but he solved two issues. I can't express how useful and easy to use this app is. 5 Stars for sure! I have only used for one day, but the customer service and amount of apps makes it 5 Stars no question!

Blânche Beauty Australia

By far the best one stop shop app to create the ultimate customer experience as well as utilising all tools for maximum conversions. Their customer service and support is second to none, makes us feel important and valued. :)