Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BabyGadgetsCo

Fantastic support team sorted out issues with my store which were above and beyond regular scope and they spent a substantial amount of time sorting things out. That's apart from what they are offering which is tremendous value in the app itself.

Becker Imports

Great app, nothing is too much for this company, incredibly helpful and fast in response I appreciate the assistance they provided me to date.

Saturn Industries®

Location Australia

I would highly recommend this app, it has a huge variety of services which replaced so many apps I used to have and saved so much money and time not to mention their great customer service which took 10 minutes to resolve an issue I had. Great App!

Spider Tool Holster

Vitals provides a wide variety of tools which is well worth the price, especially considering you're getting a cohesive singular program, instead of patch working multiple apps together to get the same effect.

Isorropo

Location Philippines

The app is already great out of the box but I think where it stands out is the quick response of the support team. They were quick to work on the changes I required (I requested a few) ensuring I am happy with the final outcome. Highly recommended.

Range Tarps

Great app so far! The customer service team is also very efficient and helpful! Helped us get the exact styling we wanted in no time :) Even went the extra step to test and screen record on mobile for us.

TrendyVanilla

Location Italy

I used this application to perform multiple tasks, and I'm really pleased it has allowed me to centralize multiple functions in one place without having to install other apps

pocasunidades

Location Spain

Their support team is amazing. Especially Rey, who helped a lot with a problem I had.
This app is a must, and their team makes the choice even better. App is very user friendly. I don't use all the features they have but enough to make it worth it.

KYFREDSTORE

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 months

super completa y ayuda mucho para ciertos procesos al comenzar. Deberia estar tambien es español por defecto pero esta muy bien

My Sira Store

I used this app and I love it. They have the best support I ever experienced
I recommend this app, I'm sure you will love it too.