Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Lami Fragrance

This app has a lot of potentials. Apart from the fact that it made our page speed a bit better, all its 40+ apps only have basic functions. I don't mind having 5 great apps with the smartest algorithms for the price. I see myself deleting this app once my plan ended because I am not totally satisfied. This app has product bundles and search app yet I had to go download a better search app and a better frequently bought app from the shopify store. Tell me why I should spend double just two have 2 apps working right?

Their search app has no auto correct and looks very flimsy.

January 21, 2020

We value every review and opinion in order to improve our functionalities and cover as much needs as we can. Thank you!

petslovescruffs

Great App. The support team were extremely helpful with the issues/queries we had with regards to the app. Highly Recommended.

January 17, 2020

We are here whenever you need help, in order to make sure everything goes smoothly

AirPodsCases.co.uk

Excellent app, Excellent support team. Can not recommend them enough - deleted 5 other apps thanks to them so far.

January 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your recommendation!

SolVab

Probably one of Shopify's top ten best apps, I would highly recommend this! It has more than 40 apps that look clean and professional.

January 17, 2020

We're speechless! Thanks for this awesome review!

The Black Bow Jewelry Company

We have been very happy with this App and with the Customer Service. There are a lot of "built in" apps within the overall product. We only use 10% of them so far, but really love the ones we are using and find a value in the app with just those 10%. We would highly suggest it.

January 17, 2020

We are very grateful that you took to leave us this wonderful review.

ms. Molli

Like this app. Helps with pageload speed and gives you great value for your money. Customer support is great too!

January 17, 2020

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a review! You rock! :)

FuturePowerUnit

Very good customer support. Very helpful app, can do pretty much anything you need as its got so many apps included

January 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Baby Waves

This app is great, so much functionality and great support! I would recommend this app to any Shopify user!

January 17, 2020

We will make sure that we'll keep the same level of kindness. Thank you very much.

Eco Stretch Lids™

App is really useful and customer service is amazing!! For the price this app is an absolute must for every shop.

January 13, 2020

Thank you for your trust in our support team! It's always our top priority to make sure your issues are resolved and questions are answered!

CK Swagworks

The interface is a little bit clunky, but don't let that put you off. This brilliant little app has so many different tools, it's well worth the investment. Every time I think I've plumbed the depths of its capabilities, I find something new and neato that it can do!

January 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! We really appreciate your feedback and we are taking your opinion into consideration!