Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Alex's Household

Great app, it replaces dozens of other apps. It makes my store faster than the others. Incredible quality for this price!

Obisho Novelties

I'll admit, I just loaded the app an hour ago but I love it already. Lot's of really cool functionalities. More than that, the customer service is OUTSTANDING. 10pm at night messing around with the settings and I could get somebody on live chat within a minute any time I needed. Love it!

our good things

In general, I like all the features but some finer details regarding the aesthetics, rather than function, were bugging me. Glad I queried them, as they generously took the time to tweak what I needed. Thank you Filip and team.

Future Racers

The apps work great and are all useful. Best customer support ever! We had a problem with another app that left leftover code in our theme and VITALS support helped us overcome the issue.

magasin-france

Best App on Shopify! It has almost everything you need and very easy to use. I usually don't leave a review but this app deserves it.

Lox and Lasso

Best Shopify app! I love it. Support is amazingly friendly and fast! I am really impressed. Highly Recommended!

The Wooliee

Viensso

Had a problem with the volume discount. I talked to Costin from support who figured the problem out in a matter of seconds, doing extra stuff on top of it. Really thankful for that! Thank you again Costin.

Love Podencos

VITALS has been a game changer for me. It is simple to use, full of the very best tips and tricks to optimize sales and comms with customers. I am really excited by all the things this app can do and how simple they are to set up and activate. My shop's load time has improved as well, which is a massive bonus. However my favourite thing about VITALS is the incredible support I have had. Costin has been fantastic, patient, a mine of knowledge about Shopify as well as VITALS and always available when I needed help.

Stylemykid.com

This is a great app, which add so many options you typically have to pay for. The customer support is also first class, very quick and extremely helpful in patiently resolving any issues you may have.