Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ibiza Fit Girl

Super app with tons of cool features, excellent customer support, highly recommended! Saves a lot of money too ;-)

Oidrac

Great app and great customer service. Vitals went out their way to clear up some old coding left behind by an old developer. Sites running well now! Thanks

The Wonder Camel

This app is just great! amazing features and amazing customer service - i would recommend everyone to use it for 100%.

Holo

Crazy good. Killed tons of apps for us, and the support is top notch. Quick fixes and small customizations are done super fast.

PL8HERO

No wonder why this app got so many 5 stars on reviews. Everything I wanted were in this app. Highly recommended to everyone. Now I cannot run my store without Vitals.

Nayliss™

Vraiment top, une application avec autant de fonctionnalité, ça vaut de l'or.
Un support très réactif et l'application est très intuitive.

KOMO BANDS

The best app support i have ever encountered. Communicated via email and they respond laser fast. Action taken was quick and effective. This is the second store that i've used them, and i must say that its been a total breeze with these guys, two big thumbs up!!

Ezejoy

200% Good customer service!! Thanks Jed!!
The app is easy to use and install.
Really great app to use.

Hyqlo

I am very happy with Vitals. I had quite a lot of issues initially and this is mainly due to the fact that I am totally new to Shopify, let alone, Vitals. The customer support has been great! A BIG THANK YOU TO REY. Rey has been particularly helpful and accommodating. As a newbie, I am grateful for his assistance.
I strongly recommend Vitals to everyone.

NupeShop

Excellent support, I reported 2 problems, one was mine and they explained how to fix it, the other was fixed by them super fast, I'm surprised, recommended 100%.