Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Underpaid Clothing

When the pandemic hit I had already had two months of no sales on my website and I was ready to start cutting expenses just to stay in business. It was not an easy decision but my first plan was to cut Vitals.

I was contacted by someone from the team asking why I was cancelling and I explained to them I could no longer afford the app though I felt bad cancelling because this app is so insanely valuable to me.

Turns out my business started picking up and I recall at least 2-3 people told me that they made a purchase because they saw the quantity was low and I forget but I remember another feature specifically brought value and was the reason the customer made a purchase.

I have since decided to keep Vitals. They really care about their customers. They offered a 30 day trial when I was ready to call it quits with the app. Their customer service is amazing and their team really cares.

Yellow Chimes

Added this app by someone's recommendation on youtube channel. I found this app very useful.
It has all the basic apps which are required for store. It includes marketing apps, improving conversion ratio, etc. Basically, what all is required for your store.
But most important thing is the support you get. When you will open this then you will be definitely needing support as when you set up each of these 40 separate apps you will be needing some kind of customisation or technical support. And Vitals team is always there for that. I had such a good support from Vitals team that I myself got motivated to give them a 5-star review. I loved this app and the support from Vitals team. Without doubt this is the best app on Shopify. No 2nd opinion is needed to install this app.

LetterFlex

Amazing support team helps to fix troubles even not connected with their app. Also works on weekends, which is awesome. The app itself is also brilliant!

MasterG

This app is amazing! Very useful to have all these functionality in one app only. I highly recommend to download the app and try it out.

Personal Office Solution

Amazing support from Vladimir. Didnt expect them to get back to me so quickly (few seconds). Was a really minor question that I had forgot how to do a simple task but still - great service

Sogno d'Oro America

The best app ever! Easy to use, not glitchy, practical, and efficient. I really recommend this one.

Surprify™

Vitals apps help me improve user experience. Every time I have a problem they help me solve it very quickly. The customer service is great. Keep up the great work.

Jackscool

I use it to create the promotion countdown timer. The service team is very professional. Help a lot, great service!

RapBlue

Great customer service, Great app and unique design. Support is amazing. App has so many features. Thanks so much!

Prodotto del giorno

Una app pazzesca! ha tutto quello che cercavo funziona alla grande... UPSELL, CROSSELL, COUNTDOWN... RUOTA DELLA FORTUNA... consigliatissima.

Servizio clienti top ---> Costin è stato gentilissimo e competentissimo!

WELL DONE!