Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PBS | Premium Brand Solutions

Great app, great support answers really quickly. Easy configuration, used for bundles, banner, eu cookie banner, products recommandations, sales notifications, countdown timer, in cart upsell, etc, all you need for a shop to run perfectly! Love it!

Earth and Wander

The gold standard of support. Jed and Rey have helped me tremendously setup my first store with a simple all in one app that reduces my app cost by as much as 50% and more to come that's for sure. I'm at the end of my trial now, sadly. But I am gladly staying to continue my journey with this great team. Let's go the distance everyone!

SHOZEZ

awesome app. highly recommended. They not only helped me out but also fixed my theme codings which were a nightmare for me.

Theprimeadventure

Awesome app loved it. Support is also great. increased my revenue by a large number. Worth the price.

Adapt Watch

Amazing app, and the best customer support of any app i've ever used. 100% suggest this app to everyone!

tucangadgets.com

the customer service was on point and really friendly
im a newby and new to that they took ther time and helpd me to solve my problems really thankfull .

Pure Galp

This is the most amazing app I've tried by faaaaaaar. Customer support is very responsive and they have many more tools to be added soon, apart from the long list they have already. They deserve my dollars because Im making much more in return haha! Thank you for everything Costin!

Pickful Store

they have really good customer service, perfect! i cannot cancel other app subscription and save my money.

ismarthomegadgets

The support of VITALS is very responsive and quick in replying email. I am highly satisfied with the performance of the support staff !

Allurie Beauty™

This App is amazing ! Helps me a lot, plus chatting pop up is great, i just wish its 24/7 since im a new seller