Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Gadget Best

Amazing app! It has all the useful features in just one app. They also have fast customer support. If you need anything, just contact them and they will get back to you right away.

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We hope to keep providing outstanding support, as you've already seen :)

StaySafeCamera™ - The N1 Top Security Camera

Useful app, structured well, customer service kind and friendly, they help me to solve a lot of problems

May 8, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate customers like you. We really try our best to make sure we can help everyone as quickly as possible.

Lifetime Bottles™

Cezar just helped me. Very quick and good service! I would recommend everyone to use VITALS. Great!!!

May 8, 2020

Thanks for the review! We're always here to help in case you have any questions or concerns!

BuyNowProducts.com

Brilliant app, saves an absolute fortune. Love every bit of it. Also, reached out to customer service and got a reply in minutes!

May 8, 2020

This is one of main advantages of using VITALS. Thanks!

Groentfruitsnijder

Great app and great customer service. Once you figure out how all the apps work and what they do it becomes easier to use

May 4, 2020

Thank you for the kinds words!

NUJUAL

This app is perfect for what I need and the Representatives in the Chat are very helpful when you have any questions or colour changes etc. :)

May 4, 2020

We're always happy to help with changes and customizations! Glad you had such a good experience :)

SterilisingBox

Costin is the man. Thank you ! 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829.
Why it must be 100 characters minimum ...

May 4, 2020

Short, sweet, and right to the point! Thanks a lot!

Nordic Home Fitness

Brilliant app. Has everything you need to get 5 steps ahead when creating your store. Their customer service is A+ - sorted every issue I had. The app itself is also very quick and doesn't impact much at all on load time. Recommend 100%.

May 4, 2020

We really appreciate the kind words great feedback! Makes us love what we do even more :)

Sizzlingproductsonline

I am very new to this whole Shopify experience so I decided to download this app to get a head start. It is very easy to use and so far, it has been great. Most of all, the Support team was extremely helpful and answered me within minutes. This is my best and favorite app yet!

May 4, 2020

We're genuinely flattered that you enjoy VITALS so much and that it is your favorite app! :)

HomeHaves

I'm running a webshop in Holland and was a bit sceptic at first if it would work in the Netherlands. I tried it and I'm a big fan! What a great app. I'm using 4 things at the moment. They are working very good. At first there was something what didn't work as I want it. I asked the customer service and they fixes it in no time. Verry happy with the support and with the functionality of the app!

May 4, 2020

Thank you for this awesome piece of feedback! Genuinely glad to see you enjoy VITALS so much :)