Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

GERMS EXPERTS

THIS APP IS FANTASTIC.

It is very easy to understand, it includes many apps in one and looks really nice in the store. Actually, if you have any problem or need to move something they help you so much and so fast.

EXELLENT customer service!

10 stars, I recommended. At least you have 30 days for try it.

April 1, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find our app easy to use :)

La Boutique de Julie

Very Good App and Great Assistance!
I recommend it for all users.
It is really worth it!
A must have app

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoy our services. Also, please stay tuned as there are more to come!

Fit n Flex

This app is amazing! Just the thing that I don't have to install 10 different apps for each of the features I'm using is enough, plus it speeds up your website loading speed so much!

Also customer support is the best I've ever had to deal with. They tweaked my store and did everything I asked them (and I asked them more then 5 times), and they were responding so fast to me.

5 stars and beyong for Vitals!

April 1, 2020

We are really glad to hear your recommendation. This is boosting us on keeping up the good work!

SHAPE

Love Virals! Literally has all the apps I would need all in one and customer service is amazing, they answer right away and are extremely helpful! Best investment so far

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! We really appreciate your feedback!

mycomfycover

I´ve seen this app on youtube. Now i got it a few days and i am so happy with it! Great Customer service. Recommend!

April 1, 2020

Thanks for the review! We're always here to help in case you have any questions or concerns!

Cinema Hollywood Presenta...

Good App and Very Very Good Assistance. Recommended for all users. It is a real boost for your Business!

April 1, 2020

Reviews like this really make us love what we do. Thank you. We appreciate the feedback.

UVacuum™️

Shoutout to Vladimir. Super helpful person. the app seems to have everything you need in one spot. I have tried some features so far and its great. Will use it as much as I can. Good job guys!

April 1, 2020

We'll surely let Vladimir know about your heart warming review! It's very flattering to see that our support team was able to leave such a good impression :)

iStrap Loops

Got this app today and have enjoyed using it so far. Price is high but rolls a lot into one app! Would recommend!!

April 1, 2020

We are very grateful that you took time to leave us this wonderful review.

Kitchen Altitude

I started it today and already enjoying it! Exploring it and hope it would be a good start for my drop shipping journey. Free 3 months trial would help me during this COVID19 time.

April 1, 2020

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a review! You rock! :)

Maju Superfoods

Great App. The support is excellent. Fast turnaround and resolved all my issues. I would highly recommend! Thanks.

April 1, 2020

The support team would like to thank you for taking the time to mention how amazing they were! Thank you for your review.