Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SafeMode Clothing

Best value for money you'll find on the app store. Once installed, I deleted maybe 6-8 other clunky apps I was previously using, and even discovered more great features once inside of VITALS.

Customer support is fast and helpful too. Even instant responses on a weekend

WARDEN TAO

I've started using this app mainly for quantity discounts and product bundles, but soon I've found many other apps I need, like currency converter, content protection, sticky add to cart, and so on. Besides I had a question about CSS customization, which was solved in less than one hour. Very good app and very good service.

The Snuggle Bums Store

Location India

the best all in one app for shopify right now!!and the support you get is 100/100.so patient and problem solving at its fastest.
thank you costin specially for solving my issues.

JaimeCar

Location France

I really like support especially Rey ! fast, kind and dynamic. I appreciated that. Good app ever. Thanks

Tactical Sport | Outdoor

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is a game-changer for budding e-commerce businesses; I've used a gamut of Shopify apps- the whole range, and I can say, VITALS is a great 45% of them, more than just a number- these apps included impact your store immediately. That being said, I would like to see more features of working within the suite, (operational *ie .CSV import of bundle creation, for example); and to be fair- the transparency of the progress of new features that are being worked on is awesome. I'd rate this five stars based on the pricing and variety of apps. There is much progress that can be made within each feature; and I look forward to see what the time will do. I'm definitely onboard and keeping this app, for the multi-tool kit of a suite, nothing else to this date compares.

Next-Gen Trimmer™

This is a no brainer decision, 40 apps in 1 app, Great!! Not only you will save MONEY and TIME but the Customer Service is super helpful, a big shout out to Costin, I had a few questions, and Costing went beyond the extra mile and resolved all the issues in no time! Thanks Costin!

Moddanio

I am so impressed with this app it is excellent and the customer service has been an absolute saving grace. The app itself has wonderful features and has taken our store look and feel up a couple of notches. The revenue boosters are very good features and enable an easy way to increase customer spend. A huge thank you to Costin who is always patient and very eager to help and sort out any requests that I have. Keep up the great work and looking forward to all the new features.

BargainRocket

I just used this app to create a bundle upsell for a product on my store. I had it partially figured out because the app is pretty intuitive, but when I got stuck, Costin, from the Support team, instantly stepped in and helped me out tremendously. I can't speak highly enough about how convenient this app is and how great the support is that comes along with it!

Goods Four Wheels

Location Ukraine

Amazing app! Amazing support! Many useful and real functions. These guys know what they're doing. I am grateful to them

ThePastelHomes

Location France

This app is a allrounder. You might spend $100 on all apps they provide you at $29.9. Amazing work. Support team was awesome. Esp Rey helped me solve my problem in less than 10 minutes. Recommended!