Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 1, 2020

I was using multiple apps for different needs in my store, and was suffering from multiples issues and incompatibilities between apps until I found Vitals which was a great tool to consolidate many different apps working all together with no issues a plus was their support, they are not only 24 hours they are fixing anything very quickly, in my case the review stars in the product I couldn't find how to do it and they fixed right away, excellent service. Vital's just need to get some video tutorials to help us to get things done in our own it is the single request I can have beside that, I truly recommend it

YouthClean
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 1, 2020

I am so glad I got this app. I don't know why it took me so long to do so. it is nothing like I thought it would be. I thought it was a bunch of different apps from different developers sold in one bundle. Boy was I wrong. It looks very professional and smooth. I plan to transition the majority of shopify apps that I use over to the Vitals platform when I get more time. And I absolutely love the dashboard. So many possibilities with this. Get this app.

Good Vibes All Purpose Cleaner
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 1, 2020

This app deserve every single penny paid for, very helpful, i got every thing i needed and much much more, it is highly recommended.

Powerful-Folks
Algeria
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 1, 2020

There are several apps in this bundle that I consider essential to making my store run smoothly. Number one for me is "Hide Dynamic Checkout Buttons". The amount of customer support I had to do went down by 50% when customers can't checkout before they get past the initial cart view page. That one feature made the price of the app worthwhile for me as it saves several hours a month of my time and makes happier customers. I find Vital's "Product Bundles" to be superior to all the other bundle apps I have tried out. Their "Product Description Tabs" are also great because it makes needed info available for my customers but hides that info behind an elegant tab that is easy to access for those who need the specs on an item. Right now I use a total of 10 of the 40+ apps in this bundle. I know I will also implement a couple more of them soon. This bundle is a bargain.

artisticthreadworksstore
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 1, 2020

It is a good APP to use and helpful in highlighting the promotion for the Announcement bar. Others APP inside Vitals are useful and do enhanced the promotion of the product to customers

digne site
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 30, 2020

I have never had an issue with the app. The staff was willing to go extra miles if I require any specific adjustments.

Wooferdogs
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 27 days
November 30, 2020

I have never had an issue with the app until today. Come to find out it was an issue caused by another app but Filip was able to fix it for me and get it working again.

Starr's Crafts and Gifts
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 30, 2020

Every feature are super. I am very hapy be a u Vitals user.
The support is awesome, fast and friendly. I strongly suggest everyone to use this APP.

Cherist Jewelry
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 29, 2020

Very nice app. Has so many useful apps in one place. Please add email forwarding too! Love the review import feature.

Solo Merchant
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 29, 2020

Fantastic App the customer is amazing and the APPs are perfect for my business. I would rate 6 stars if it was possible. Thanks guys

USBcross™