Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ms. Betty's Original

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The product has been incredibly easy to use. Their team has been very responsive and update/changed an item for me to make their app integrate with my page more seamlessly and the change was completed in less than a few hours. I was very impressed.

SuiteValley

Location Spain

I love this app! A lot of apps in only one, and little by little they are creating more. I would like BOGO will be ready soon!
The support team is really effective! They help you in everything you need for sure!! I highly recommend this app!

Lifty Bra™ Technology

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app. I was hesitant but honestly its an all in one with apps you didn't know you would use. Highly Recommend.

The Petted Pet

Location Oman

Incredibly fast customer response time. Rey was really helpful and quick in responding to my queries.

BigMoole

Location Morocco

This app is one of the best I've used on my site having 40 different options allows me to test what my audience responds to best. Vital's customer service team is very prompt too with their responses, this was critical for me as I had old code in the background and this team were super quick helping me sort issues. Thanks ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Light of Ki

Location Taiwan

This app bundle is incredible, true, but the real magic comes from the exquisite customer service team and record time in which they give their all to help and assist. Highly recommended!

Alice&Patrick Boutique

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app has been great. It has saved me a lot of money and time because I dont have to have 50 different apps. The 24/hr chat is also really great. They are really helpful and can customise features for you. If you would like to see how I have used the app go to www.aliceandpatrick.com

HG Stickers

Location Sweden

This app is awesome. It has all i need plus some features i didn't know existed that improved my sales. Great work! And the support is something i never seen or experienced before.

STRAVADA.COM

Location Netherlands

This app is very useful and saves me a lot. If I have a problem, I can immediately contact the Vitals team for my questions. They're great

Smiley Vibe

you won't find better than this app trust me ! and they have amazing 24/7 service, that's the app you will only need to start your business!!
you won't believe me until you check it out