Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

DRIP PODZ

Im new to Shopify, so an all in one is really dope and easy to use platform. I like the intergration process the most. Less coding!

November 1, 2019

We're glad that you're enjoying VITALS! We try as much as we can to make VITALS easy to use. Thank you for your recommendation!

Doggers Lover

I looked as crazy for the way i could make my favicon animated. Without success. But this app makes it soooo easy that´s unbelievable. At the beginning looks a little bit expensive, but by seeing how saves you time, effort and money making what a lot of different mini app do, it´s worth it.

November 1, 2019

Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoy our services. Also, please stay tuned as there are more to come!

Le Rougé

Fantastic customer service and great app overall. most of these apps come in really handy and for the price its well worth it.

November 1, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find our app easy to use and we will make sure that our customer support team gets to hear your positive feedback as well. Good luck with your sales!

RhinoMates

Finally an app that groups several must-haves in one and executes them all as if they were an individual app for each feature. No half-arsing, no ridiculous monthly fees for tiny features. You get what you pay for.

Also thanks to the team support for being so helpful, responsive and patient!

Seriously great app.

November 1, 2019

Thank for you for review! We do not want things to be hard and complicated. We want you to be the most successful while running your business.

Mochinni

I actually am a big fan of this app. However a lot of the functions dont display or dont display properly even if you follow their instructions. Customer Support is way to slow and you have to wait for days... Im loosing way to much time cause of this

September 16, 2020

Hi! Back when you contacted us we didn't provide customer support during the weekends. Now we're online 24/7 and all requests are answered lightning fast - in August 2020, for example, over 50% of all the messages were answered within 15 minutes and 98% within 3 hours: https://www.notion.so/vitals/Single-point-of-support-fef8f84f10874f6f852d191830b5550d

Looking forward to see you back :)

Bunnies By The Bay

VITALS promises a faster load speed and better user experience - and it sure follows up with gusto! Though we haven't used 70% of the available functions, we keep finding reasons to test them out. Makes its money back quickly - well worth the investment.

November 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are always here to help if you need it in the future :)

Siege Apparel

Excellent app, good value for money. Definitely had success using it. The team are extremely helpful and responsive. I recommend highly!

November 1, 2019

We are very happy that you are doing well with your store. We are here whenever you need help, in order to make sure everything goes smoothly :)

Enliven Essentials

I used a couple features on this app for about 2 weeks now and so far its awesome! I did have one slight design issue and I reached out to the developer and they helped me happily and super quick. I highly recommend.

November 1, 2019

Your review is very much appreciated. Thank you!

halloweenspoils

Unbelievable app, saves soo much hassle, money and time, not to mention it also helps with reducing the loading speed. Couldn't recommend it more :)

GoGo Widget

This app comes with many many tools for your disposal. It's a great feeling not needing to go look for other apps and then installing each and every one of them only to find that they might have conflicting issues with each other. Any time I had an issue, the customer support was very patient and helped me tremendously, addressing every bit of issue and customization preferences I've had.

Thanks again Cezar!