Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lifehacking Products

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app!

Cat Slave Garden

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

I just start to use today. It's great to have all in one, i like it.
The live chat support is quick and perfect.

ALBERTO CABALE

I just start to use today. It's great to have all in one, i like it.
Support is quick and perfect.

Melopilloya

De verdad que esta APP tiene todo en una sola , fácil de usar, fácil de configurar y aun mejor es el equipo de trabajo que tienen, te atienden a la hora que sea, son super amables, solo tienes que indicar lo que necesitas y ellos te lo hacen sin ningún problema, si pudiese yo le diera 10 ESTRELLAS .

Piano Language

I have recently started my Shopify account to completely redo my current business. In the last month, I've had to get so many apps. So I have seen a vast variety of customer support within them all. But I'd have to say that Vitals customer support is probably the best (I'd say even better than Shopify's customer support).

They make it super easy to contact them (their chat icon is on the bottom corner of every page of their app). It seems like nowadays companies are trying to avoid as much customer service as they can. They make it difficult to allow you to contact them and they may not even be giving you the answers that you need. This app is exact opposite. They get back to you very quickly and they are happy to do anything for you. I wanted something custom for one of their apps and they went onto my page and manually took it off for me within the same day.

I've also searched around the app a lot and noticed the vast variety of options. I can see how this app would save you time and money in the long run.

And on one additional note, they continue to improve their app despite already having an average of a 5 star rating. They listen to their customers and do their best to continue coming out with new features to provide the best service.

Social Fabric Life

Awesome app with incredibly functionality. Also, very fast and efficient customer service! Highly recommend!

Marys Little Mart

Excellent and quick customer service anytime a question about a feature. You really get your moneys worth with everything this app can do. Highly recommend.

4zOutfitters Merchandise

Location Vietnam

Great customer support. Best app to use for new store. Use this app and you would save a lot of money because many good features included in here.

Pink Peach Sportswear

This is probably one of the best apps i've come across! They have this visitor replay app and I LOVE THIS FEATURE!! You can see what each visitors is looks at, what they seem to be interested in and where some of them drop off at. This is definitely a game changer.

Earth🍍Aloha

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I started using this app today and I am really impressed with all the features. I have spent a couple hours implementing several new tools and was able to delete 3 other apps I have been paying for since this app will complete so many functions that I need. I had to reach out to the staff for support and they were super helpful and quick to respond. Really happy thus far.