Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Encompass RL

Support has been great on responding to issues. Lots of features, and doesn't slow down load times!

The only issue is the caching. It's great for speed, but if you're trying to set something up and want to change it, can be difficult to get your browser to redownload the new settings.

KrazyShopp

Wow, what a great app. so many features on 1 app. the product bundle is feature awesome also the trust badge feature

Savage Fitgear

I love this app, it is an all in one and you really get your BANG for your BUCK!!! And they keep adding more apps. This really is a keeper!! Thanks VITALS...You ROCK!!

wildatlanticgarden

This is an amazing team. It's super easy to install and the staff are so generous and dedicated and good hearted. I have had an amazing experience with this app team and they deserve so much love for the great deal they offer, and the amazing apps they offer together in a single monthly payment. Happy holidays to the Vitals team (esp Mihai). You are providing an amazing service for Shopify merchants, and your support is second-to-none! Happy Holidays

healthheroshop

Great app! Ends up saving you a lot of time and money since you don't have to download dozens and dozens of apps to accomplish the same things.

PuntaChic

I've been with Vitals for about 10 days, I'm using about 14 applications of the set, they have it so well armed, so easy and well explained, so practical, it's amazing, everything works great, it does not slows down the store, but yes, we have to wait a few seconds to impact the applications. I have had little doubts, I sent them a message and they have answered IMMEDIATELY. My congratulations to the team of Vitals ♥

I add: they are improving day by day ... they add more applications, like, for example, they have just added instagram feeds ... and it is seen that they work permanently to improve and expand it even more.

The Deals Dude

this app is fucking amazing. legit everything i could think of in one. and it doesn't slow my store down. WOW

Dusty Rose Essentials

Such an amazing App! I was able to get rid of so many other apps after installing this and simplify my admin! Best thing I have ever added! Saved so much time!

BlissGirl

I love this app. I was trying to figure out how to make my store load faster and started getting rid of my excess apps. I thought I would go bare bones for awhile and be more selective of what apps to add so my site wasn’t bogged down. Then I came across this app. It costs way less than the cocktail of apps I was running, replaced all of them but one, and my site is so fast! Support is amazing, they help quickly and they have a bunch more ideas of new functions to add, soon no one will need multiple apps they will just need this one. In a world where theres a subscription everywhere you look it’s nice to simplify. Thank you!

Ackelo

Love this appLove this appLove this appLove this appLove this appLove this appLove this appLove this appLove this appLove this appLove this appLove this appLove this appLove this app