Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Paws Concept

Great app. They have excellent customer service. I had a couple of issues and every time I received an email back in less than 24 hours.

Quote Unquote Shop

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Vitals replaced 3 apps for me. The support team is even more wonderful. I faced an issue with one of their Beta products. The team made sure to resolve it within the next hour!
I don't know whom to rate higher. Vitals product or the support team. Both are exceptional.

MINCCI™

Location Malaysia

awesome apps, all you need in one place. most importantly, great customer support, fast response. looking forward to include the BuyXGetY feature.

Hey Halloween

Location Australia

Great app with an amazing support team.
Imagine 1 app doing 40 different things. Crazy!

Had quite a few issues/changes I had to deal with. Contacted the support and all my queries and requests were completed within 10-15 minutes. Extremely happy with the app and support team.

10/10 would recommend.

SHOP KIDSIE

I have to say this is easily the best app on the Shopify app store. I have used it for months and I have had no issues. The one time I had a question about discounts and how they work, I received a response instantly with no wait time. Great app and customer service.

Lifehacking Products

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app! nice app!

Cat Slave Garden

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

I just start to use today. It's great to have all in one, i like it.
The live chat support is quick and perfect.

ALBERTO CABALE

I just start to use today. It's great to have all in one, i like it.
Support is quick and perfect.

Melopilloya

De verdad que esta APP tiene todo en una sola , fácil de usar, fácil de configurar y aun mejor es el equipo de trabajo que tienen, te atienden a la hora que sea, son super amables, solo tienes que indicar lo que necesitas y ellos te lo hacen sin ningún problema, si pudiese yo le diera 10 ESTRELLAS .

Piano Language

I have recently started my Shopify account to completely redo my current business. In the last month, I've had to get so many apps. So I have seen a vast variety of customer support within them all. But I'd have to say that Vitals customer support is probably the best (I'd say even better than Shopify's customer support).

They make it super easy to contact them (their chat icon is on the bottom corner of every page of their app). It seems like nowadays companies are trying to avoid as much customer service as they can. They make it difficult to allow you to contact them and they may not even be giving you the answers that you need. This app is exact opposite. They get back to you very quickly and they are happy to do anything for you. I wanted something custom for one of their apps and they went onto my page and manually took it off for me within the same day.

I've also searched around the app a lot and noticed the vast variety of options. I can see how this app would save you time and money in the long run.

And on one additional note, they continue to improve their app despite already having an average of a 5 star rating. They listen to their customers and do their best to continue coming out with new features to provide the best service.